Russian Teenager Responsible for Beheading Teacher in France

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
flea
BANNED

Re: Russian Teenager Responsible for Beheading Teacher in France

Post by flea »

Ghostwriter wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:34 am
John Bingham wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:48 pm Chechens... dear me. those fuckers are on another planet.
No wonder my cat shakes his head

Chechens Vs Arabs, Dijon, France, last summer

Got the right tune for this shit
That first video is of Chechens' getting bashed, is it not?
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by xandreu »

Fundamental Islam is not compatible with western culture, but then again, neither is fundamental Christianity. Most Muslims and Christians accept this and simply don't practice the parts which belonged to another time.

It's only the few that refuse to accept this who are the problem. I do accept that this a much bigger problem in Islam than than is in Christianity but it remains true that the majority of Muslims living in the west pose no problem whatsoever and deplore these types of attacks, despite what the media wants you to believe.
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

xandreu wrote:It's only the few that refuse to accept this who are the problem. I do accept that this a much bigger problem in Islam than than is in Christianity but it remains true that the majority of Muslims living in the west pose no problem whatsoever and deplore these types of attacks, despite what the media wants you to believe.
I disagree. When a wacko Christian says he is about to kill in the name of God, Fundamentalist Christians hold him down and call the cops to take him away.

When a wacko Muslim says he is about to kill in the name of Allah, nothing happens. After the killing occurs, some Muslims all come out and deplore the attack.

Also, Fundamentalist Islam is used throughout the world by countries as a tool to control their citizens. It’s in their interest to crush any opposing views and to intimidate the rest through religion.

Finally, Islam never underwent the reformation. There are branches of Islam that disagree with each other and often will kill over that.

Christianity underwent the reformation. During the reformation, religious civil war broke out. In the end, religion became an individual choice.

I’ll put the tin foil hat back on, now.
techietraveller84
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by techietraveller84 »

John Bingham wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:48 pm Chechens... dear me. those fuckers are on another planet.
Chechens are no joke. They've done well in Isis and have given the Russians quite the run for their money. Maybe has something to do with surviving over the ages on the borders between empires.

https://english.alarabiya.net/en/perspe ... Militants-
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Yerg wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:59 pm It is alleged that the teacher showed the cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad as published by the Hebdo publication to his pupils.
This won't help..

Charlie Hebdo, whose cartoons sparked terror attacks in France, published a cutting caricature of Turkish President Erdogan amid his feud with Macron

The cartoon depicts Erdogan sitting in his underwear, drinking a beer, and lifting up a woman’s hijab to expose her bare backside. Most Muslims consider drinking alcohol haram, or forbidden. “Ouuuh! The Prophet!” the speech bubble from Erdogan’s mouth said, suggesting Erdogan was only pretending to be a staunch defender of Islam.

The headline published alongside the cartoon said: “Erdogan: In private, he is very funny!”

Full https://www.businessinsider.com.au/char ... ud-2020-10
covidsux
Expatriate
Bahamas

Post by covidsux »

newkidontheblock wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:11 amWhen a wacko Muslim says he is about to kill in the name of Allah, nothing happens.
How is the prejudicial rock you've been living under?

I challenge you to say you're going to kill someone in the name of Allah in ANY western city (and many eastern cities) and have nothing happen.

I'd bet on you being arrested pretty quickly.
covidsux
Expatriate
Bahamas

Post by covidsux »

newkidontheblock wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:11 amFinally, Islam never underwent the reformation. There are branches of Islam that disagree with each other and often will kill over that.
Good thing Christians are civilised.

Ever been to Ireland?

Interesting read: Samuel G. Freedman’s 2000 book, “Jew vs. Jew,” cannily exposed the modern fissures among Jews in America.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

covidsux wrote:
newkidontheblock wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:11 amWhen a wacko Muslim says he is about to kill in the name of Allah, nothing happens.
How is the prejudicial rock you've been living under?

I challenge you to say you're going to kill someone in the name of Allah in ANY western city (and many eastern cities) and have nothing happen.

I'd bet on you being arrested pretty quickly.
Good thing those attacks in France never happened. And France hasn’t gone on a state of emergency since then.

Carry on.

All Muslims are pacifists. I stand corrected.
I’m just imagining it all.

covidsux
Expatriate
Bahamas

Post by covidsux »

newkidontheblock wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:28 am All Muslims are pacifists. I stand corrected.
I’m just imagining it all.
No religious group can say all of its members are pacifists, and no major religion can claim a clean record when it comes to violence, every one of them has a horrendous record.

Ignorance and racism provoke violence from both sides.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

You must be correct. All the orthodox Christians murdered Madonna when she displayed crosses dipped in urine on stage and firebombed her house to boot.

Saying all religions are bad sounds seems like a pass for these atrocious acts performed in the name of one religion.

Call out evil when it happens. And what happened was evil. With with promises of more evil being publicly announced.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic