Oz.

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Oz.

Post by Barang chgout »

5 P.M.s in 5 years.
Not a bad turnover and each one gets a zillion dollar tax free pension forever.
We is da shit!

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Oz.

Post by taabarang »

I would gladly trade you 1 Donald Trump for anyone of those 5 PMS. Even your xenophobic ones are no match for his ignorance of international relations. Make America great again, put an Aussie in the White House.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

taabarang wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:18 am I would gladly trade you 1 Donald Trump for anyone of those 5 PMS. Even your xenophobic ones are no match for his ignorance of international relations. Make America great again, put an Aussie in the White House.

Aussies are generous bastards, you can have all 5 for 1 Donald trump.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

"Aussies are generous bastards, you can have all 5 for 1 Donald trump.

Indeed, their generosity was most apparent in their refugee resettlement agreement with Cambodia. I accept your generous terms since perhaps your country would fare better with a wall builder.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Not a prime minister, but I'm sure we can let you have Pauline Hanson. You'll probably need to 'please explain' what xenophobic means though.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

Username Taken wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:49 pm Not a prime minister, but I'm sure we can let you have Pauline Hanson. You'll probably need to 'please explain' what xenophobic means though.
Is there no limit to Aussie generosity? I feel obligated to add six Republican congress members of my choice to even up the deal.
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

taabarang wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:43 pm "Aussies are generous bastards, you can have all 5 for 1 Donald trump.

Indeed, their generosity was most apparent in their refugee resettlement agreement with Cambodia. I accept your generous terms since perhaps your country would fare better with a wall builder.
Why would we need a wall builder when we built the Dingo Fence...

The Dingo Fence or Dog Fence is a pest-exclusion fence that was built in Australia during the 1880s and finished in 1885, to keep dingoes out of the relatively fertile south-east part of the continent (where they had largely been exterminated) and protect the sheep flocks of southern Queensland. It is one of the longest structures in the world. It stretches 5,614 kilometres (3,488 mi)[1] from Jimbour on the Darling Downs near Dalby through thousands of kilometres of arid land ending west of Eyre peninsula on cliffs of the Nullarbor Plain[2] above the Great Australian Bight[3] near Nundroo.[4] It has been partly successful, though dingoes can still be found in parts of the southern states. Although the fence has helped reduce losses of sheep to predators, this has been countered by holes in fences found in the 1990s through which dingo offspring have passed[2] and by increased pasture competition from rabbits and kangaroos. =@

More info

http://theconversation.com/lets-move-th ... bate-37155
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Arget wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:57 pm
taabarang wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:43 pm "Aussies are generous bastards, you can have all 5 for 1 Donald trump.

The Dingo Fence or Dog Fence is a pest-exclusion fence that was built in Australia during the 1880s and finished in 1885, to keep dingoes out of the relatively fertile south-east part of the continent (where they had largely been exterminated) and protect the sheep flocks of southern Queensland. It is one of the longest structures in the world. It stretches 5,614 kilometres (3,488 mi)[1] from Jimbour on the Darling Downs near Dalby through thousands of kilometres of arid land ending west of Eyre peninsula on cliffs of the Nullarbor Plain[2] above the Great Australian Bight[3] near Nundroo.[4] It has been partly successful, though dingoes can still be found in parts of the southern states. Although the fence has helped reduce losses of sheep to predators, this has been countered by holes in fences found in the 1990s through which dingo offspring have passed[2] and by increased pasture competition from rabbits and kangaroos. =@

More info

Must be one of the most successful projects undertaken in OZ , as there has not been one reported incident to the police of a MP or his dog, getting through that fence.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

Duncan wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:03 pm
Arget wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:57 pm

More info

Must be one of the most successful projects undertaken in OZ , as there has not been one reported incident to the police of a MP or his dog, getting through that fence.
Nor the rabbits in WA.

The State Barrier Fence of Western Australia,[1] formerly known as the Rabbit Proof Fence, the State Vermin Fence, and the Emu Fence, is a pest-exclusion fence constructed between 1901 and 1907 to keep rabbits and other agricultural pests, from the east, out of Western Australian pastoral areas.[2]

There are three fences in Western Australia: the original No. 1 Fence crosses the state from north to south, No. 2 Fence is smaller and further west, and No. 3 Fence is smaller still and runs east–west. The fences took six years to build. When completed in 1907, the rabbit-proof fence (including all three fences) stretched 2,023 miles (3,256 km). The cost to build the fences at the time was about £167 per mile ($250/km).[3]

When it was completed in 1907, the 1,139-mile (1,833 km) No. 1 Fence was the longest unbroken fence in the world.[4] It has been claimed that the fence is visible from space;[5] however, similar claims about the larger Great Wall of China have been debunked by NASA.[6] =@
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

I never would have guessed that a fun thread could turn so serious. I apologize for having slighted your prowess as fence builders. I will suggest toy congressman that the US employ some expert Aussie fence builders to replace the notion of a wall along the border. Assuming of course they will work for US wages and can get past immigration.
Last edited by taabarang on Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic