America does it again....

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Re: America does it again....

Post by Barang chgout »

xxxxxxx wrote:
Beerinthemorning wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:24 pm Theres another one in toronto 14 shot.
Canada should ban guns to prevent attacks like this from happening. Oh, they already have banned guns?

Then Canada needs to ban restaurants to prevent attacks like this from happening.
God bless Murica!
Coz no other fucker will!

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

xxxxxxx wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:52 pm
Beerinthemorning wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:24 pm Theres another one in toronto 14 shot.
Canada should ban guns to prevent attacks like this from happening. Oh, they already have banned guns?

Then Canada needs to ban restaurants to prevent attacks like this from happening.
Right, I thought the "guns don't kill people; people kill people" was bad enough. It has now descended to "restaurants kill people" :wink:
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

hanno wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:21 pm
xxxxxxx wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:52 pm

Right, I thought the "guns don't kill people; people kill people" was bad enough. It has now descended to "restaurants kill people" :wink:
I think you could be right.

https://cari373.files.wordpress.com/201 ... s_logo.jpg
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Seasquatch
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Seasquatch »

kiwiincambodia wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:18 am I think it’s more than “a small percentage” compared to the rest of the world.

So according to this, the next 3 euro countries, which are small enough to fit in the pan-handle of Florida, have a 20.7 compared to America's 29.7 hmm =@
------
aka Yankee Gringo Gaijin aka Seppy Yank
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

I think we should keep that graphic handy for the next muppet who tries to compare the US and Australia in terms of gun-related deaths.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Surprised to see Ireland so high up there, but then that's nearly all just gangster stuff and doesn't affect most people. It's much easier for law-abiding citizens to get guns now, but only a tiny percentage of legally-held arms are used in crimes. The gangsters use AKs and other Eastern European stuff that gets sent with the smack from Turkey etc.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

John Bingham wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:55 pm Surprised to see Ireland so high up there, but then that's nearly all just gangster stuff and doesn't affect most people. It's much easier for law-abiding citizens to get guns now, but only a tiny percentage of legally-held arms are used in crimes. The gangsters use AKs and other Eastern European stuff that gets sent with the smack from Turkey etc.
Ireland ... IRA ...
fatuousdrivel
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by fatuousdrivel »

StroppyChops wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:30 pm
John Bingham wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:55 pm Surprised to see Ireland so high up there, but then that's nearly all just gangster stuff and doesn't affect most people. It's much easier for law-abiding citizens to get guns now, but only a tiny percentage of legally-held arms are used in crimes. The gangsters use AKs and other Eastern European stuff that gets sent with the smack from Turkey etc.
Ireland ... IRA ...
The IRA hasn’t existed for a number of years. If you mean the various dissident republicans then they focus on NI not ROI.

Ireland has its own gun problems without them, although I’m sure they are “smuggled” from the North.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

fatuousdrivel wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:37 pm
Ireland ... IRA ...
The IRA hasn’t existed for a number of years. If you mean the various dissident republicans then they focus on NI not ROI.

Ireland has its own gun problems without them, although I’m sure they are “smuggled” from the North.
Yeah, I guess it's a little like saying the US doesn't have a mafia problem any more... the old family has become respectable business people now. But the generational fallout continues under different guises.
fatuousdrivel
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by fatuousdrivel »

StroppyChops wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:46 pm
fatuousdrivel wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:37 pm
Ireland ... IRA ...

Yeah, I guess it's a little like saying the US doesn't have a mafia problem any more... the old family has become respectable business people now. But the generational fallout continues under different guises.
No, not really.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic