The Orange one speaks, LIVE

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
User avatar
hanno
Expatriate
Posts: 5125
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 12:37 pm
Reputation: 1397
Location: Siem Reap
Contact:
Germany

Re: The Orange one speaks, LIVE

Post by hanno » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:41 pm

Anthony's Weiner wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:03 pm

And then there is always the possibility that the next President will be a gay, decorated war veteran who attended Harvard University and Oxford University as a Rhodes Scholar. Only time will tell
Image
I've been wrong about quite a few American elections (Obama, Trump), but I just not see a gay candidate carrying all the conservative states.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Posts: 1900
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 4:19 pm
Reputation: 621
Central African Republic

Re: The Orange one speaks, LIVE

Post by Jerry Atrick » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:54 pm

Is he the guy who rigged a coin toss for the Iowa nomination last night?

Lol
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
Posts: 1634
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:00 am
Reputation: 1076
United States of America

Re: The Orange one speaks, LIVE

Post by Anthony's Weiner » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:31 pm

Jerry Atrick wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:54 pm
Is he the guy who rigged a coin toss for the Iowa nomination last night?

Lol
by Jerry Atrick
Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:26 pm

Forum: The Rest Of The World
Re: What is your political manifesto?
I'm apolitical.

I want nothing to do with so called democracy, in terms of voting, endorsing or, generally, wasting energy reading about or thinking about the political sphere.


I wonder what caught your interest.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Posts: 10975
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 11:37 pm
Reputation: 2323
Tokelau

Re: The Orange one speaks, LIVE

Post by Anchor Moy » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:45 pm

US electons are weirder and weirder. You could field ET as a good all around candidate that U S citizens would vote for today, because they feel close to him. Or why not Srek, or some aliens; a lot of people feel alienated. Something is not right when the majotity are voting for weirdos and chaos. %) The staus quo is worse. It's a hard choice.
User avatar
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Posts: 11450
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 5:17 pm
Reputation: 2844
Location: Atlantis
Aruba

Re: The Orange one speaks, LIVE

Post by phuketrichard » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:49 pm

Rather than a gay, an old socialist or a lady
bet dollars to donuts, current president has another 4 years..
and NO, I am NOT a trump supporter
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Posts: 1900
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 4:19 pm
Reputation: 621
Central African Republic

Re: The Orange one speaks, LIVE

Post by Jerry Atrick » Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:12 pm

Anthony's Weiner wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:31 pm
Jerry Atrick wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:54 pm
Is he the guy who rigged a coin toss for the Iowa nomination last night?

Lol
by Jerry Atrick
Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:26 pm

Forum: The Rest Of The World
Re: What is your political manifesto?
I'm apolitical.

I want nothing to do with so called democracy, in terms of voting, endorsing or, generally, wasting energy reading about or thinking about the political sphere.


I wonder what caught your interest.
Ethan Klein had a twitter parody of it which I saw upon waking.

I mean, if they are flipping coins to decide the will of the states voters; it validates my apolitical stance.

If you are going to keep quoting me, it invalidates my use of the ignore function. Pain in the arse really.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
Posts: 1634
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:00 am
Reputation: 1076
United States of America

Re: The Orange one speaks, LIVE

Post by Anthony's Weiner » Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:40 pm

Jerry Atrick wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:12 pm
Anthony's Weiner wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:31 pm
Jerry Atrick wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:54 pm
Is he the guy who rigged a coin toss for the Iowa nomination last night?

Lol
by Jerry Atrick
Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:26 pm

Forum: The Rest Of The World
Re: What is your political manifesto?
I'm apolitical.

I want nothing to do with so called democracy, in terms of voting, endorsing or, generally, wasting energy reading about or thinking about the political sphere.


I wonder what caught your interest.
Ethan Klein had a twitter parody of it which I saw upon waking.

I mean, if they are flipping coins to decide the will of the states voters; it validates my apolitical stance.

If you are going to keep quoting me, it invalidates my use of the ignore function. Pain in the arse really.
if you had notified me that you didn't t want to be quoted I would have gladly agreed. I had no idea that I was on your ignore list and am honored to find out. I am glad that twitter fills your quest for knowledge although I find Ethan's work very politically oriented. Let's not chat again and i will put you on my list of ignores as well. Enjoy the rest of your day. :wave: :wave: :wave:
User avatar
Doc67
Expatriate
Posts: 2761
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:16 am
Reputation: 2135
Location: PHNOM PENH !!!!!
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: The Orange one speaks, LIVE

Post by Doc67 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:12 pm

Anthony's Weiner wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:03 pm
offroadscholar wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:05 pm
Duncan wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:41 am
phuketrichard wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:54 am
this says it all


Yea, I just loved that ending.. She just had to get some attention on herself, so to make sure the cameras caught it,, she did it twice.
Could've been her last chance of a parting shot if the Dems lose the house in November.
And then there is always the possibility that the next President will be a gay, decorated war veteran who attended Harvard University and Oxford University as a Rhodes Scholar. Only time will tell
Image
I love that slogan, "Make America Smart Again". Only in America can you bluntly call your opponents stupid and get away with it.
(Actually, the Aussies are pretty rude to each other but that's another story.)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cautious colin, Ghostwriter and 127 guests