Prince Harry and Meghan Markle announced on Wednesday that they’re taking a “step back” from the royal family

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
sammycooke
Expatriate
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:30 pm
Reputation: 17
Canada

Re: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle announced on Wednesday that they’re taking a “step back” from the royal family

Post by sammycooke » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:18 pm

Mishmash wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:52 am
pczz wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:51 am
Brody wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:13 pm
pczz wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:00 pm
Brody wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:43 pm
Maybe Meghan got sick of bland food and shitty weather.... :mrgreen:
yeas. She was missing GM crops, chlorine washed chickens and hormoe fed beef, plus the tornados, forest fires :stir: Touche
You're right.....England is world renowned for is exquisite cuisine and phenomenal climate...I stand corrected. :thumb:


Phnom Poon wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:03 pm
cheap and nasty
How dare you. That's the Duchess of Sussex you're referring to, you troglodyte.

POME's have been drawn and quartered for less.
yea. Macdonalds and colonel sanders are really sophisticated american dishes. And for the conoisseur there are hotdogs. Americans are the last people who should be criticising English cooking for being bland
You forgot the shitty American 'chocolate'... Fuckers bought out Cadbury's but still dunno what REAL chocolate tastes like.. Turned a good bar with a glass and a half of fresh milk into some turgid Blergggggshyyyy Hershey bollocks.

and WTF is that "Big" Mac hype... I tried in London and it was a Small Mac. I ordered 7 to complain about the "Big" con and ate the lot... Garbage.

10 gallon hat anyone?

REAL

Image

SHITE (even the color suggests it)

Image

The Duchess of Sussex has returned to Canada.

After returning in the UK after their six-week break in Canada on Tuesday, Harry, 35, and Meghan, 38, visited Canada's High Commission in London to thank the country for hosting them and said the warmth and hospitality they had received was "unbelievable".

Former actress Meghan, who is American, lived and worked in Toronto during her time starring in the popular US drama Suits, and she has several Canadian friends.

Good choice!
sammycooke
Expatriate
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:30 pm
Reputation: 17
Canada

Re: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle announced on Wednesday that they’re taking a “step back” from the royal family

Post by sammycooke » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:23 pm

Cowshed Cowboy wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:46 pm
I think I read over Christmas they tried to book a meal in some small town restaurant in Canada, ( or maybe New Zealand ), and the owner declined the booking as it meant inconveniencing her regular customers. I enjoyed that one.

(it was Canada and they were declined because the security required was too difficult)

I like being abroad and not so exposed to the British establishment Royal publicity pushing machine and I like that these 2 have thrown a spanner in the works unannounced and therefore uncontrolled. The establishment won't like that and the media will have to redirect their hate. If their financial independence was going to be total then I would applaud their decision wholeheartedly but I suspect that isn't going to be the case. Given the way Queenie and co and the tabloids treated his mother I can't blame Harry for not wanting a life of the same for his wife and kids. They seem to have become a target since day one, establishment and underlying British racism ? I don't know.

(much less racism in Canada)
Mishmash
Expatriate
Posts: 1949
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:34 pm
Reputation: 1142
Cambodia

Re: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle announced on Wednesday that they’re taking a “step back” from the royal family

Post by Mishmash » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:36 pm

sammycooke wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:23 pm
Cowshed Cowboy wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:46 pm
I think I read over Christmas they tried to book a meal in some small town restaurant in Canada, ( or maybe New Zealand ), and the owner declined the booking as it meant inconveniencing her regular customers. I enjoyed that one.

(it was Canada and they were declined because the security required was too difficult)

I like being abroad and not so exposed to the British establishment Royal publicity pushing machine and I like that these 2 have thrown a spanner in the works unannounced and therefore uncontrolled. The establishment won't like that and the media will have to redirect their hate. If their financial independence was going to be total then I would applaud their decision wholeheartedly but I suspect that isn't going to be the case. Given the way Queenie and co and the tabloids treated his mother I can't blame Harry for not wanting a life of the same for his wife and kids. They seem to have become a target since day one, establishment and underlying British racism ? I don't know.

(much less racism in Canada)
Yeah - Canada!
User avatar
newkidontheblock
Expatriate
Posts: 2295
Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 3:51 am
Reputation: 737

Re: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle announced on Wednesday that they’re taking a “step back” from the royal family

Post by newkidontheblock » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:33 am

pczz wrote:glad we cleared that up. its nice to know if i steal something today it will legally be mine in a few centuries. There is no differnce between the royal family stealing from the people and Americnas stealing land from the indians and Australins stealing land from the aborigines and spanish stealin land from amazonians. it does not magically become acceptable just because the violence happened a few hundred years ago
And the Homo Sapiens stole the land from the Cro Mags who stole it from the Neaderthals.

The cycle of moral outrage is a never ending spiral of hatred and despair.

Why not just wish this couple good luck on the next chapter of their life and hope the Royal Family continues on in good health?
pczz
Expatriate
Posts: 3200
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:00 pm
Reputation: 795
Location: phnom penh
Great Britain

Re: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle announced on Wednesday that they’re taking a “step back” from the royal family

Post by pczz » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:54 am

newkidontheblock wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:33 am
pczz wrote:glad we cleared that up. its nice to know if i steal something today it will legally be mine in a few centuries. There is no differnce between the royal family stealing from the people and Americnas stealing land from the indians and Australins stealing land from the aborigines and spanish stealin land from amazonians. it does not magically become acceptable just because the violence happened a few hundred years ago
And the Homo Sapiens stole the land from the Cro Mags who stole it from the Neaderthals.

The cycle of moral outrage is a never ending spiral of hatred and despair.

Why not just wish this couple good luck on the next chapter of their life and hope the Royal Family continues on in good health?
why should I? he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, has had a priveliged life and lived off the proceeds of crime and has never done an honest days work in his life. Megan, maybe she has at leadt worked for what she has got. I didn't vote for him, he doesn't represent me and I resent paying for him. Royakty is outmoded and irrelevant in this century
Mishmash
Expatriate
Posts: 1949
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:34 pm
Reputation: 1142
Cambodia

Re: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle announced on Wednesday that they’re taking a “step back” from the royal family

Post by Mishmash » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:06 am

pczz wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:54 am
newkidontheblock wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:33 am
pczz wrote:glad we cleared that up. its nice to know if i steal something today it will legally be mine in a few centuries. There is no differnce between the royal family stealing from the people and Americnas stealing land from the indians and Australins stealing land from the aborigines and spanish stealin land from amazonians. it does not magically become acceptable just because the violence happened a few hundred years ago
And the Homo Sapiens stole the land from the Cro Mags who stole it from the Neaderthals.

The cycle of moral outrage is a never ending spiral of hatred and despair.

Why not just wish this couple good luck on the next chapter of their life and hope the Royal Family continues on in good health?
why should I? he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, has had a priveliged life and lived off the proceeds of crime and has never done an honest days work in his life. Megan, maybe she has at leadt worked for what she has got. I didn't vote for him, he doesn't represent me and I resent paying for him. Royakty is outmoded and irrelevant in this century
Actually the Crown Estate pays him - not you. Plus the tax off the Crown Estate pays you through the Treasury in the form of the National Budget - housing, welfare, health-care, defense and infrastructure. In addition, he has fought for his country and has an admirable record. It's not his fault the accident of birth. He has a far more restricted life than you. Like anyone I guess he longs to be free.
pczz
Expatriate
Posts: 3200
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:00 pm
Reputation: 795
Location: phnom penh
Great Britain

Re: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle announced on Wednesday that they’re taking a “step back” from the royal family

Post by pczz » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:24 am

Mishmash wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:06 am
pczz wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:54 am
newkidontheblock wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:33 am
pczz wrote:glad we cleared that up. its nice to know if i steal something today it will legally be mine in a few centuries. There is no differnce between the royal family stealing from the people and Americnas stealing land from the indians and Australins stealing land from the aborigines and spanish stealin land from amazonians. it does not magically become acceptable just because the violence happened a few hundred years ago
And the Homo Sapiens stole the land from the Cro Mags who stole it from the Neaderthals.

The cycle of moral outrage is a never ending spiral of hatred and despair.

Why not just wish this couple good luck on the next chapter of their life and hope the Royal Family continues on in good health?
why should I? he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, has had a priveliged life and lived off the proceeds of crime and has never done an honest days work in his life. Megan, maybe she has at leadt worked for what she has got. I didn't vote for him, he doesn't represent me and I resent paying for him. Royakty is outmoded and irrelevant in this century
Actually the Crown Estate pays him - not you. Plus the tax off the Crown Estate pays you through the Treasury in the form of the National Budget - housing, welfare, health-care, defense and infrastructure. In addition, he has fought for his country and has an admirable record. It's not his fault the accident of birth. He has a far more restricted life than you. Like anyone I guess he longs to be free.
Sorry? The crown esates, which rightfully belongs to the country not some not some half german married to a greek? There should be no crown estate. it should be a sovereign weaklth fund and not a Private champagne fund. It should all be paying for hopsitals and schools, not royal holidays. The whole income, not just the pitiful tax that they do not get around. If he doesnt like his accident of birth then he can give away his dole money and get a proper job. As for "fighting for his country", he wasnt fighting for me, and i doubt anything he did has helped his country, just encouraged more nutters to run around killing civilains at home in revenge for the civilians we have been killing in their countries and they kept him as far away as possible from any possible harm. Other people who allegedly fight for their country, come home with missing limbs and PTSD and get left to rot,
Mishmash
Expatriate
Posts: 1949
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:34 pm
Reputation: 1142
Cambodia

Re: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle announced on Wednesday that they’re taking a “step back” from the royal family

Post by Mishmash » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:32 am

pczz wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:24 am
Mishmash wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:06 am
pczz wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:54 am
newkidontheblock wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:33 am
pczz wrote:glad we cleared that up. its nice to know if i steal something today it will legally be mine in a few centuries. There is no differnce between the royal family stealing from the people and Americnas stealing land from the indians and Australins stealing land from the aborigines and spanish stealin land from amazonians. it does not magically become acceptable just because the violence happened a few hundred years ago
And the Homo Sapiens stole the land from the Cro Mags who stole it from the Neaderthals.

The cycle of moral outrage is a never ending spiral of hatred and despair.

Why not just wish this couple good luck on the next chapter of their life and hope the Royal Family continues on in good health?
why should I? he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, has had a priveliged life and lived off the proceeds of crime and has never done an honest days work in his life. Megan, maybe she has at leadt worked for what she has got. I didn't vote for him, he doesn't represent me and I resent paying for him. Royakty is outmoded and irrelevant in this century
Actually the Crown Estate pays him - not you. Plus the tax off the Crown Estate pays you through the Treasury in the form of the National Budget - housing, welfare, health-care, defense and infrastructure. In addition, he has fought for his country and has an admirable record. It's not his fault the accident of birth. He has a far more restricted life than you. Like anyone I guess he longs to be free.
Sorry? The crown esates, which rightfully belongs to the country not some not some half german married to a greek? There should be no crown estate. it should be a sovereign weaklth fund and not a Private champagne fund. It should all be paying for hopsitals and schools, not royal holidays. The whole income, not just the pitiful tax that they do not get around. If he doesnt like his accident of birth then he can give away his dole money and get a proper job. As for "fighting for his country", he wasnt fighting for me, and i doubt anything he did has helped his country, just encouraged more nutters to run around killing civilains at home in revenge for the civilians we have been killing in their countries and they kept him as far away as possible from any possible harm. Other people who allegedly fight for their country, come home with missing limbs and PTSD and get left to rot,
Well put! A great post... :thumb:
User avatar
Yerg
Expatriate
Posts: 1125
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:41 pm
Reputation: 737
Location: 1984
Great Britain

Re: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle announced on Wednesday that they’re taking a “step back” from the royal family

Post by Yerg » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:25 am

Anyway, in other news. They should just fuck off. And once they've fucked off, they should fuck off just a little more. And if they're unsure, they should keep fucking off until such time that they are sure they have fucked off enough.
User avatar
newkidontheblock
Expatriate
Posts: 2295
Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 3:51 am
Reputation: 737

Re: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle announced on Wednesday that they’re taking a “step back” from the royal family

Post by newkidontheblock » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:48 am

pczz wrote: ... As for "fighting for his country", he wasnt fighting for me, and i doubt anything he did has helped his country, just encouraged more nutters to run around killing civilains at home in revenge for the civilians we have been killing in their countries and they kept him as far away as possible from any possible harm ....
I wouldn’t personally put on a uniform, gear and fight for you, either. Soldiers encourage nutters to kill civilians? I’m sure British soldiers past and present would be so happy that you support them so strongly.

In the future I will try my best to refrain from any further rational discussions. Apparently there is a multi-planetary chasm of differences in ideas.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: camboguy6, Doc67, orussey98, SEAdude, whatwat, Woody and 118 guests