Following the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak - News and Discussion

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
BrazilBoy
Expatriate
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:26 am
Reputation: 13
United States of America

Re: Outbreak of Unidentified Coronavirus In China as New Year Approaches

Post by BrazilBoy »

Cowshed Cowboy wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:25 pm
phuketrichard wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:54 pm wow, :facepalm: :facepalm:
how many others lie, conceal the truth..
or the goverment just flat out denies everything???
COVID-19 infected man conceals truth, national total hits 40

THAILAND: An elderly man has put 30 staff of B.Care Medical Center in Bangkok’s Sai Mai district at risk of contracting the novel coronavirus after denying he had travelled overseas.

He later admitted he had travelled to Japan and tested positive for the COVID-19 virus.

The management of the hospital stated today (Feb 26) that the man arrived at the facility on Sunday (Feb 23) with a cough and a fever. When questioned, he said he had not travelled abroad. He was initially diagnosed with pneumonia and was admitted.

The following morning a lung expert examined him and asked if he had taken an overseas trip. He again denied leaving the country.

Later in the morning, he admitted to travelling abroad. He was isolated and immediately given a COVID-19 test. The result showed that evening that he had contracted the disease.
https://www.thephuketnews.com/covid-19- ... 75ck7AWp20
Jeez, how many other people did he come into contact with in the 3 day gap before he admitted himself, and I didn't get the impression those thermal imaging scanners were even being actively manned or even watched when I went through the airport the other week.
Good for him! Remember I said don’t get tested in Cambodia because just getting tested puts you n danger of th CDC US in Cambodia outing you to everyone. I guess the same is true in Thailand. I advise against testing until confidently actually means something.
BrazilBoy
Expatriate
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:26 am
Reputation: 13
United States of America

Re: Outbreak of Unidentified Coronavirus In China as New Year Approaches

Post by BrazilBoy »

Alex wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:44 pm
Big'n wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:05 pm It has been ORDERED to the medical community that there will be no cases of Covid19 reported in Cambodia! HE has ORDERED that they diagnose and report H1N1, or Swine flu, or anything else, but that there will be ZERO cases of Covid19 infections reported in Cambodia.

Right now Covid19 is EPIDEMIC in Cambodia. I know, because my wife is infected and the large school where she works is a Covid19 factory!

With morons running the show it is GUARANTEED that this will be a Pandemic across the entire world!
Nonsensical hyperbole. The situation is serious enough without having to read through such garbage.
It rings true to me. Something ain’t right in Cambodia as far as Corona virus goes. Anyone even suspected of having the virus is outed by the CDC US and told to leave the KoW, thus assuring zero cases.
User avatar
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Posts: 11902
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 5:17 pm
Reputation: 3029
Location: Atlantis
Aruba

Re: Outbreak of Unidentified Coronavirus In China as New Year Approaches

Post by phuketrichard »

Big'n wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:05 pm It has been ORDERED to the medical community that there will be no cases of Covid19 reported in Cambodia! HE has ORDERED that they diagnose and report H1N1, or Swine flu, or anything else, but that there will be ZERO cases of Covid19 infections reported in Cambodia.

Right now Covid19 is EPIDEMIC in Cambodia. I know, because my wife is infected and the large school where she works is a Covid19 factory!

With morons running the show it is GUARANTEED that this will be a Pandemic across the entire world!
another reason for the down button..
are we allowed now to post rumors, lies, misleading statements, with nothing to back it up?
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
BrazilBoy
Expatriate
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:26 am
Reputation: 13
United States of America

Re: Outbreak of Unidentified Coronavirus In China as New Year Approaches

Post by BrazilBoy »

phuketrichard wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:02 pm
Big'n wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:05 pm It has been ORDERED to the medical community that there will be no cases of Covid19 reported in Cambodia! HE has ORDERED that they diagnose and report H1N1, or Swine flu, or anything else, but that there will be ZERO cases of Covid19 infections reported in Cambodia.

Right now Covid19 is EPIDEMIC in Cambodia. I know, because my wife is infected and the large school where she works is a Covid19 factory!

With morons running the show it is GUARANTEED that this will be a Pandemic across the entire world!
another reason for the down button..
are we allowed now to post rumors, lies, misleading statements, with nothing to back it up?
I can back it up, I witnessed it: Morons with no respect for simple things like confidently are running the show and the CDC US in Cambodia is footing the bill.
Big'n
Expatriate
Posts: 255
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:27 am
Reputation: 62
United States of America

Re: Outbreak of Unidentified Coronavirus In China as New Year Approaches

Post by Big'n »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:41 pm
Big'n wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:05 pm It has been ORDERED to the medical community that there will be no cases of Covid19 reported in Cambodia! HE has ORDERED that they diagnose and report H1N1, or Swine flu, or anything else, but that there will be ZERO cases of Covid19 infections reported in Cambodia.

Right now Covid19 is EPIDEMIC in Cambodia. I know, because my wife is infected and the large school where she works is a Covid19 factory!

With morons running the show it is GUARANTEED that this will be a Pandemic across the entire world!
Perhaps you could call WHO please, BigN.
This is very important information.
Please hurry - surely you see the urgency.
And CNN and Interpol.
Quick!
My source? A medical doctor CURRENTLY practicing medicine in Cambodia.

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Arthur Schopenhauer
User avatar
Stinkman
Expatriate
Posts: 202
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:41 am
Reputation: 115

Re: Outbreak of Unidentified Coronavirus In China as New Year Approaches

Post by Stinkman »

phuketrichard wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:02 pm
are we allowed now to post rumors, lies, misleading statements, with nothing to back it up?
You've got to be fucking joking.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Posts: 11233
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 11:37 pm
Reputation: 2479
Tokelau

Re: Outbreak of Unidentified Coronavirus In China as New Year Approaches

Post by Anchor Moy »

BrazilBoy wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:06 pm
phuketrichard wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:02 pm
Big'n wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:05 pm It has been ORDERED to the medical community that there will be no cases of Covid19 reported in Cambodia! HE has ORDERED that they diagnose and report H1N1, or Swine flu, or anything else, but that there will be ZERO cases of Covid19 infections reported in Cambodia.

Right now Covid19 is EPIDEMIC in Cambodia. I know, because my wife is infected and the large school where she works is a Covid19 factory!

With morons running the show it is GUARANTEED that this will be a Pandemic across the entire world!
another reason for the down button..
are we allowed now to post rumors, lies, misleading statements, with nothing to back it up?
I can back it up, I witnessed it: Morons with no respect for simple things like confidently are running the show and the CDC US in Cambodia is footing the bill.
Ok, Brazil Boy, enough nonsense.
Before you thought you were sick, you posted this:
Re: Outbreak of Unidentified Coronavirus In China as New Year Approaches

Post by BrazilBoy » Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:33 pm
My wife and kids are arriving from China on Tuesday, from Sichuan just 200 km from Hubei Province where Wuhan, and I'm taking them to the most crowed restaurant on Riverside I can find.
So just who is the moron here ?

On 4 Feb 2020, you, BB, posted here that you had coronavirus symptoms.
post395975.html#p395975
Response to Corona Virus

Post by BrazilBoy » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:46 pm
My wife and kids returned from China on January 27th and today, I have about all the symptoms of this virus. I went to CDC TK and they were testing and interviewing me and making a vdo or something. I objected and fortunately there was an American doctor there that schooled the Cambodians on confidentiality.

The American doctor wanted to send me to some Russian hospital but I would have to foot the bill so I declined. The test will be back tomorrow so I decided to self-isolate for tonight; the Cambodians were ok with that because I said I didn't want to pay for the ambulance or the room, not until I get the results. The American doctor was concerned that I would spread the virus or, since I have asthma and I'm 59, deteriorate quickly. He was trying to workout protocols for this situation but there are none. His view was that I should be forced to go to hospital and I agreed - but on the understanding that I don't pay. The Cambodian health workers said that isn't happening and its up to me.

Anyway, as a general principle, I don't think I should have to pay for treatment of a virus that is posing a global threat. I think nations should foot the bill for quarantine and not pass it on to potentially infected. This is a global epidemic and here I am walking around, potentially infected, and the Cambodian view is up to you." I have to ask all those talking shit about China, which response is better? I doubt the Chinese are charging for Corona virus quarantine and basic treatment - like some oxygen. I think China's response, and the US for that matter, is the way to go. Enforce quarantine but foot the bill.

Anyway I'm a bit nervous but the virus, according to the American doctor, is quite mild. The factors causing concern is my age and my asthma.
Then you posted : post395975.html#p395975 Blah, blah etc.
Then you posted a thread titled Thank god Im back in China.

Well, that's great that you are now back in China. I hope you told the doctors there about your symptoms, because you should be in quarantine instead of traveling around and infecting innocent people.
My wife and kids returned from China on January 27th and today, I have about all the symptoms of this virus.
And you blame Cambodia for this ? :facepalm:
Enough.
User avatar
Alex
Expatriate
Posts: 619
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 2:09 am
Reputation: 404
Location: Bangkok
United States of America

Re: Outbreak of Unidentified Coronavirus In China as New Year Approaches

Post by Alex »

This thread is quickly turning into Nutcase Central. One poster had the coronavirus himself and another one's wife is currently infected. Both nonsense, I don't believe a word of it. In either case (myself or my wife infected), I wouldn't be wasting any precious time trolling internet forums.
BrazilBoy
Expatriate
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:26 am
Reputation: 13
United States of America

Re: Outbreak of Unidentified Coronavirus In China as New Year Approaches

Post by BrazilBoy »

Anchor Moy wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:18 pm
BrazilBoy wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:06 pm
phuketrichard wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:02 pm
Big'n wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:05 pm It has been ORDERED to the medical community that there will be no cases of Covid19 reported in Cambodia! HE has ORDERED that they diagnose and report H1N1, or Swine flu, or anything else, but that there will be ZERO cases of Covid19 infections reported in Cambodia.

Right now Covid19 is EPIDEMIC in Cambodia. I know, because my wife is infected and the large school where she works is a Covid19 factory!

With morons running the show it is GUARANTEED that this will be a Pandemic across the entire world!
another reason for the down button..
are we allowed now to post rumors, lies, misleading statements, with nothing to back it up?
I can back it up, I witnessed it: Morons with no respect for simple things like confidently are running the show and the CDC US in Cambodia is footing the bill.
Ok, Brazil Boy, enough nonsense.
Before you thought you were sick, you posted this:
Re: Outbreak of Unidentified Coronavirus In China as New Year Approaches

Post by BrazilBoy » Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:33 pm
My wife and kids are arriving from China on Tuesday, from Sichuan just 200 km from Hubei Province where Wuhan, and I'm taking them to the most crowed restaurant on Riverside I can find.
So just who is the moron here ?

On 4 Feb 2020, you, BB, posted here that you had coronavirus symptoms.
post395975.html#p395975
Response to Corona Virus

Post by BrazilBoy » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:46 pm
My wife and kids returned from China on January 27th and today, I have about all the symptoms of this virus. I went to CDC TK and they were testing and interviewing me and making a vdo or something. I objected and fortunately there was an American doctor there that schooled the Cambodians on confidentiality.

The American doctor wanted to send me to some Russian hospital but I would have to foot the bill so I declined. The test will be back tomorrow so I decided to self-isolate for tonight; the Cambodians were ok with that because I said I didn't want to pay for the ambulance or the room, not until I get the results. The American doctor was concerned that I would spread the virus or, since I have asthma and I'm 59, deteriorate quickly. He was trying to workout protocols for this situation but there are none. His view was that I should be forced to go to hospital and I agreed - but on the understanding that I don't pay. The Cambodian health workers said that isn't happening and its up to me.

Anyway, as a general principle, I don't think I should have to pay for treatment of a virus that is posing a global threat. I think nations should foot the bill for quarantine and not pass it on to potentially infected. This is a global epidemic and here I am walking around, potentially infected, and the Cambodian view is up to you." I have to ask all those talking shit about China, which response is better? I doubt the Chinese are charging for Corona virus quarantine and basic treatment - like some oxygen. I think China's response, and the US for that matter, is the way to go. Enforce quarantine but foot the bill.

Anyway I'm a bit nervous but the virus, according to the American doctor, is quite mild. The factors causing concern is my age and my asthma.
Then you posted : post395975.html#p395975 Blah, blah etc.
Then you posted a thread titled Thank god Im back in China.

Well, that's great that you are now back in China. I hope you told the doctors there about your symptoms, because you should be in quarantine instead of traveling around and infecting innocent people.
My wife and kids returned from China on January 27th and today, I have about all the symptoms of this virus.
And you blame Cambodia for this ? :facepalm:
Enough.
You spend all this time researching what I said and you still can’t make a point? What is your point?
I’m glad to be in a real country rather than a shithole and that means what?

I took a test for Corona virus and the CDC US informed the manager of my apartment who then called my employer and the broker that found me the place and very next thing, I was given a week to move out and I was terminated immediately. True, I had already given notice and I was glad to be fleeing a shithole but so what?

The fact remains, moron are running the response to Corona in Cambodia and the CDC US is footing the bill for their moronic response. So again, although I’m flattered that you take such an interest in my posts, I’d like to know what your point is?
User avatar
Phnom Poon
Expatriate
Posts: 1374
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:44 pm
Reputation: 666
Kiribati

Re: Outbreak of Unidentified Coronavirus In China as New Year Approaches

Post by Phnom Poon »

so CDC know of at least one case in cambodia but are keeping quiet about it?
unlikely

though i have no doubt at all that the royal government of cambodia will cover up any cases to their greatest ability

.

monstra mihi bona!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AndyKK, Doc67, Freightdog, phuketrichard, Spigzy, truffledog and 174 guests