Malaysia Airlines the Sequel

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
User avatar
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Posts: 6077
Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 6:51 pm
Reputation: 185
Location: The Kremlin
Russia

Re: Malaysia Airlines the Sequel

Post by vladimir » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:33 pm

obelisks wrote:Funny how so many are ready to accuse Russia without any evidence, but purely based on speculation. I would rather believe Putin any day compared to those that started the iraq, syria, afghanistan and libya wars
I think it's pretty obvious Russia provided teh missiles and condone/approve what the pro-Russian rebels are doing.

However, I still maintain the west stirred up a bees nest, and know they have to take some responsibility.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
Posts: 4193
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 8:05 pm
Reputation: 16
United States of America

Re: Malaysia Airlines the Sequel

Post by OrangeDragon » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:15 pm

There's audio recording of rebels discussing it with Russia. That's pretty good evidence. The Ukraine plane that was shot down by a Russian fighter... it was in Ukraine airspace. Wouldn't that be an invasion of a sovereign country by a military force. You know, like Russia has been doing all along with Ukraine since the president that was in Putin's pocket was ousted and replaced by one that wanted to join the EU?

And he's just itching to fire a nuke it seems...
User avatar
Digg3r
Expatriate
Posts: 1642
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 8:55 pm
Reputation: 57
Korea North

Re: Malaysia Airlines the Sequel

Post by Digg3r » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:34 pm

OrangeDragon wrote:There's audio recording of rebels discussing it with Russia. That's pretty good evidence. The Ukraine plane that was shot down by a Russian fighter... it was in Ukraine airspace. Wouldn't that be an invasion of a sovereign country by a military force. You know, like Russia has been doing all along with Ukraine since the president that was in Putin's pocket was ousted and replaced by one that wanted to join the EU?

And he's just itching to fire a nuke it seems...
As an American you are an expert in the definition of an invasion. Sure the Ukraine's previously elected pro Russian president may have had financial ties with Russia but are you suggesting the current unelected prime minister isn't bank rolled by the EU?

The Ukraine did shell the Russian side of the border last week.The Russians are within their rights to make a pre-emptive strike.

There is no evidence the airliner was shot down by the rebels. Sky news were originally reporting it was shot down by the Ukraine's. The only people that will benefit from this incident will be the Ukraine's. The rebels and their Russian backers would know it would be a public relations nightmare to shot down a civilian airliner.
User avatar
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Posts: 894
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 8:10 pm
Reputation: 4
Location: Nung river
Libya

Re: Malaysia Airlines the Sequel

Post by The Add Jay » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:05 pm

obelisks wrote:Funny how so many are ready to accuse Russia without any evidence, but purely based on speculation. I would rather believe Putin any day compared to those that started the iraq, syria, afghanistan and libya wars
Now America does have the fire power but since obama s take over he has put his stooges at high positions in the military. So even a 3rd world country can beat America right now. Last week a small black women now holds the rank if full admiral. Insanity.

Putin may save western civilization.
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.


Ordinem ad Imperium
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
Posts: 4193
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 8:05 pm
Reputation: 16
United States of America

Re: Malaysia Airlines the Sequel

Post by OrangeDragon » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:37 pm

Digg3r wrote:
OrangeDragon wrote:There's audio recording of rebels discussing it with Russia. That's pretty good evidence. The Ukraine plane that was shot down by a Russian fighter... it was in Ukraine airspace. Wouldn't that be an invasion of a sovereign country by a military force. You know, like Russia has been doing all along with Ukraine since the president that was in Putin's pocket was ousted and replaced by one that wanted to join the EU?

And he's just itching to fire a nuke it seems...
As an American you are an expert in the definition of an invasion. Sure the Ukraine's previously elected pro Russian president may have had financial ties with Russia but are you suggesting the current unelected prime minister isn't bank rolled by the EU?

The Ukraine did shell the Russian side of the border last week.The Russians are within their rights to make a pre-emptive strike.

There is no evidence the airliner was shot down by the rebels. Sky news were originally reporting it was shot down by the Ukraine's. The only people that will benefit from this incident will be the Ukraine's. The rebels and their Russian backers would know it would be a public relations nightmare to shot down a civilian airliner.
But does one bank rolled leader changing to a different one justify invasion? Last I checked, it didn't. And last I checked Ukraine shelled Ukraine... not Russia. So Russia isn't justified in doing shit to Ukraine.
Bring Back Buck
Expatriate
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 7:17 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Malaysia Airlines the Sequel

Post by Bring Back Buck » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:38 pm

OrangeDragon wrote:There's audio recording of rebels discussing it with Russia.
How does a person talk to a country? I'll have half a kilo of what you are on.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
Posts: 4193
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 8:05 pm
Reputation: 16
United States of America

Re: Malaysia Airlines the Sequel

Post by OrangeDragon » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:43 pm

Bring Back Buck wrote:
OrangeDragon wrote:There's audio recording of rebels discussing it with Russia.
How does a person talk to a country? I'll have half a kilo of what you are on.
Ok, discussing it with a Russian military officer... nothing more annoying than someone being pedantic.
User avatar
Digg3r
Expatriate
Posts: 1642
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 8:55 pm
Reputation: 57
Korea North

Re: Malaysia Airlines the Sequel

Post by Digg3r » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:46 pm

OrangeDragon wrote:
Digg3r wrote:
OrangeDragon wrote:There's audio recording of rebels discussing it with Russia. That's pretty good evidence. The Ukraine plane that was shot down by a Russian fighter... it was in Ukraine airspace. Wouldn't that be an invasion of a sovereign country by a military force. You know, like Russia has been doing all along with Ukraine since the president that was in Putin's pocket was ousted and replaced by one that wanted to join the EU?

And he's just itching to fire a nuke it seems...
As an American you are an expert in the definition of an invasion. Sure the Ukraine's previously elected pro Russian president may have had financial ties with Russia but are you suggesting the current unelected prime minister isn't bank rolled by the EU?

The Ukraine did shell the Russian side of the border last week.The Russians are within their rights to make a pre-emptive strike.

There is no evidence the airliner was shot down by the rebels. Sky news were originally reporting it was shot down by the Ukraine's. The only people that will benefit from this incident will be the Ukraine's. The rebels and their Russian backers would know it would be a public relations nightmare to shot down a civilian airliner.
But does one bank rolled leader changing to a different one justify invasion? Last I checked, it didn't. And last I checked Ukraine shelled Ukraine... not Russia. So Russia isn't justified in doing shit to Ukraine.
Ukraine shells Russia

I don't know who the better politician is but I would presume the democratically elected one would generally represent the people's wishes.

I'd also like orange Dragon to answer what north Korea, north Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq did to justify an American attack or invasion
User avatar
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Posts: 10598
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 11:24 am
Reputation: 1026
Australia

Re: Malaysia Airlines the Sequel

Post by StroppyChops » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:06 pm

OrangeDragon wrote:Ok, discussing it with a Russian military officer... nothing more annoying than someone being pedantic.
Sure there is. Two pedants.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
User avatar
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Posts: 894
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 8:10 pm
Reputation: 4
Location: Nung river
Libya

Re: Malaysia Airlines the Sequel

Post by The Add Jay » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:51 pm

Digg3r wrote:
OrangeDragon wrote:
Digg3r wrote:
OrangeDragon wrote:There's audio recording of rebels discussing it with Russia. That's pretty good evidence. The Ukraine plane that was shot down by a Russian fighter... it was in Ukraine airspace. Wouldn't that be an invasion of a sovereign country by a military force. You know, like Russia has been doing all along with Ukraine since the president that was in Putin's pocket was ousted and replaced by one that wanted to join the EU?

And he's just itching to fire a nuke it seems...
As an American you are an expert in the definition of an invasion. Sure the Ukraine's previously elected pro Russian president may have had financial ties with Russia but are you suggesting the current unelected prime minister isn't bank rolled by the EU?

The Ukraine did shell the Russian side of the border last week.The Russians are within their rights to make a pre-emptive strike.

There is no evidence the airliner was shot down by the rebels. Sky news were originally reporting it was shot down by the Ukraine's. The only people that will benefit from this incident will be the Ukraine's. The rebels and their Russian backers would know it would be a public relations nightmare to shot down a civilian airliner.
But does one bank rolled leader changing to a different one justify invasion? Last I checked, it didn't. And last I checked Ukraine shelled Ukraine... not Russia. So Russia isn't justified in doing shit to Ukraine.
Ukraine shells Russia

I don't know who the better politician is but I would presume the democratically elected one would igenerally represent the people's wishes.

I'd also like orange Dragon to answer what north Korea, north Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq did to justify an American attack or invasion
Straw man arguments,....give me a break digger. All those invasions are easily justifiable but all on false pretenses or embellished truths.
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.


Ordinem ad Imperium
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: hburns, Phnom Poon and 141 guests