Ferguson , this is really getting out of hand

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Ferguson , this is really getting out of hand

Post by frank lee bent »

people get very angry when their dearly held beliefs are shown to have been propagandized as a means of societal control.

happens to some early in life, to others later.

after a while one realizes it is not possible to wake the dreamers no matter how loudly or frquently one shouts.

a few oblique references are generally sufficient to identify one's membership in this club.

i prefer friendly forums with healthy debate.

ad hominems show a clear inferiority of technique or basis for argument.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

Your charges weren't by chance for abusing a woman were they? You know... what that law firm stands for....
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

OrangeDragon wrote:
phuketrichard wrote: nor why he was arrested for fleeing a gas station
that was add jay.
I dont know you from a hole in the wall.
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

The Add Jay wrote:
OrangeDragon wrote:
phuketrichard wrote: nor why he was arrested for fleeing a gas station
that was add jay.
I dont know you from a hole in the wall.
You posted it back on page 3...
The Add Jay wrote: When I was 18 I crashed my car at a gas station and I left the scene....they sent a fucking helicopter after me... A FUCKING HELICOPTER. over 5,000 bucks later...license suspended etc etc...You can see why black people got it bad. Anyone who has ever been on probation knows the game is rigged.
:facepalm:
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

Yess but your asking me what happened.....I'm not up 2 discussing it..especially to people that I do not know....over the computer...that anyone can see.

Richard Im pretty patriotic...I believe in borders language and culture and all 3 are under full blow attack. I like low taxes and a fair shot at making myself. I had a fantastic job before I moved but looking at the prognoses of what is coming down the pipe at least in my home state. I decided its best to try something different.

Its really not that difficult to see whats happening. But people keep trying to bury their heads deeper and deeper into the sand. Its not good. The newtown shooting got somewhat interested in politics along with my best friend who has a masters in political science. Then at my previous job I stumbled upon some shit that really woke my ass up.
Last edited by The Add Jay on Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ordinem ad Imperium
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

The Add Jay wrote:Yess but your asking me what happened.....I'm not up 2 discussing it..especially to people that I do not know....over the computer...then anyone can see.

Richard Im pretty patriotic...I believe in borders language and culture and all 3 are under full blow attack. I like low taxes and a fair shot at making myself. I had a fantastic job before I moved but looking at the prognoses of what is coming down the pipe at least in my home state. I decided its best to try something different.
i was just clarifying that he was talking about the wrong person... you already DID describe what went down. you crashed your car and bailed.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

As for borders... read up on human capital, and why it's economically important right now that the US lands some more of it (vs china).
Language isn't under attack... encouraging people to become bilingual with the language of a neighbor country is just good sense for starters (ask belgium), and secondly just because you have to press 1 or 2 on a phone doesn't mean they're eliminating the language... it means they're being accommodating.

Culture: Seriously..? American culture is this:
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

OrangeDragon wrote:
The Add Jay wrote:Yess but your asking me what happened.....I'm not up 2 discussing it..especially to people that I do not know....over the computer...then anyone can see.

i was just clarifying that he was talking about the wrong person... you already DID describe what went down. you crashed your car and bailed.

Oh okay. I thought your asking what happened previous to that. :? Just being young and stupid.

Ordinem ad Imperium
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

OrangeDragon wrote:As for borders... read up on human capital, and why it's economically important right now that the US lands some more of it (vs china).
Language isn't under attack... encouraging people to become bilingual with the language of a neighbor country is just good sense for starters (ask belgium), and secondly just because you have to press 1 or 2 on a phone doesn't mean they're eliminating the language... it means they're being accommodating.

Culture: Seriously..? American culture is this:
Exactly right...look at the garbage. As an Italian american DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW OFFENSIVE THAT SHIT IS? but WHERE THE FUCK IS MY REPRESENTATION? I GOT SHIT. and I dont bitch and cry about it unlike some people. All of them arent even Italian...1 is half polish and shes adopted from Chile. Same goes for sopranos. I remember me and my friends had a certain hair style at least 2 or 3 years before Growing up Gotti...then when that show came out every girl or dumb schmuck coming up to me "Ohh are you like trying to be a gotti?" and That show is a rip off to growing up Gotti which Im offended in there behalf.

Its okay though snooki got decked in the face by a teacher who lives not 5km from my home. They originally tried shooting the show in NY but fights kept breaking out cause Italian americans in NY took great offense to it. Unlike jersey which is a watered down version.

I know when my great grandparents came off the boat they had no choice but to learn English. The English language should be nationalized. Enough of this Bilingual teaching. My mother teaches illegals El Salvadorians...The problem is that the parents who dont belong in america...only speak spanish at home..so the kids are not learning.. ALSO you have 17 year olds who cant read or write. Who benefits from them being here? the ultra wealthy and politicians.

Accommodating....yes thats great. Roll out the carpet. Nancy Pelosi washing there feet. We got veterens that need support and JOBS for them.

Ordinem ad Imperium
clippy
Expatriate

Post by clippy »

OrangeDragon wrote:should have known this would pull your tin foil hat out of the closet.

i love this statistic that gets thrown around:
"America, the land of the not so free has more people in jails/prisons than any other country on earth! (2,200,000+)"

chicken/egg... is it because they have to keep the jails full, or because we have a shit load of ganbangers and thugs and retards who end up in there? my opinion, having been in there, is the latter. never met a single innocent man in prison.
your nation was started by a bunch of tax dodgers wasn't it? just continuing a proud tradition :beer3:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic