British Rapper Accused of Beheading James Foley

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
User avatar
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
Posts: 3211
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:25 am
Reputation: 1103
New Zealand

Re: British Rapper Accused of Beheading James Foley

Post by PSD-Kiwi » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:34 am

Clippy, it wasn't the edited youtube version, they post the full videos on their propaganda websites but are smart enough to only post edited versions on youtube.
clippy
Expatriate
Posts: 197
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:12 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: British Rapper Accused of Beheading James Foley

Post by clippy » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:24 am

PSD-Kiwi wrote:Clippy, it wasn't the edited youtube version, they post the full videos on their propaganda websites but are smart enough to only post edited versions on youtube.
i dont believe you, you havent seen a full version of him being beheaded.

even the daily telegraph reported that it 'may' have been faked. there was no full version posted on their propaganda website.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/journalists/ ... taged.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and i'm not usually a tinfoil hat guy. apparantly Foley died a year ago
User avatar
franzjaeger
Expatriate
Posts: 507
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 8:32 am
Reputation: 12
United States of America

Re: British Rapper Accused of Beheading James Foley

Post by franzjaeger » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:31 am

Don't be scared of the tin foil hat joke, unless you are really wearing one of course.
User avatar
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Posts: 894
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 8:10 pm
Reputation: 4
Location: Nung river
Libya

Re: British Rapper Accused of Beheading James Foley

Post by The Add Jay » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:10 am

I'm starting to lean on bullshit. I think these vids are a set up just to get the public wild up to get involved in BOTH syria and iraq.
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.


Ordinem ad Imperium
User avatar
General Mackevili
The General
Posts: 17031
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 5:24 pm
Reputation: 2005
Location: The Kingdom
Contact:
United States of America

Re: British Rapper Accused of Beheading James Foley

Post by General Mackevili » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:39 am

clippy wrote:
PSD-Kiwi wrote:Clippy, it wasn't the edited youtube version, they post the full videos on their propaganda websites but are smart enough to only post edited versions on youtube.
i dont believe you, you havent seen a full version of him being beheaded.

even the daily telegraph reported that it 'may' have been faked. there was no full version posted on their propaganda website.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/journalists/ ... taged.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and i'm not usually a tinfoil hat guy. apparantly Foley died a year ago
Hmmm....

The description he gave of the knife being terribly dull and taking way too much effort and time to cut through would match this quote from the link you posted....

" A forensic analyst told The Times that no blood can be seen, even though the knife is drawn across the neck area at least six times.

“After enhancements, the knife can be seen to be drawn across the upper neck at least six times, with no blood evidence to the point the picture fades to black,” the analysis said."

They also state that nobody is suggesting he's still alive, which leads me to believe they agree that the video of his head sitting on his back is likely genuine.

Got a link, PSD?
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
clippy
Expatriate
Posts: 197
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:12 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: British Rapper Accused of Beheading James Foley

Post by clippy » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:49 am

General Mackevili wrote:
clippy wrote:
PSD-Kiwi wrote:Clippy, it wasn't the edited youtube version, they post the full videos on their propaganda websites but are smart enough to only post edited versions on youtube.
i dont believe you, you havent seen a full version of him being beheaded.

even the daily telegraph reported that it 'may' have been faked. there was no full version posted on their propaganda website.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/journalists/ ... taged.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and i'm not usually a tinfoil hat guy. apparantly Foley died a year ago
Hmmm....

The description he gave of the knife being terribly dull and taking way too much effort and time to cut through would match this quote from the link you posted....

" A forensic analyst told The Times that no blood can be seen, even though the knife is drawn across the neck area at least six times.

“After enhancements, the knife can be seen to be drawn across the upper neck at least six times, with no blood evidence to the point the picture fades to black,” the analysis said."

They also state that nobody is suggesting he's still alive, which leads me to believe they agree that the video of his head sitting on his back is likely genuine.

Got a link, PSD?

I actually have seen a full version of a beheading. a friend showed me one he had downloaded from a torrent site, this was about 4 years ago, it was someone who had been kidnapped in Iraq - not foley

it was very bloody and very horrible - it was done with a small knife, and they dont do it quickly and cleanly like i had assumed... always imagined someone with a big sword and whoosh. it was more like a butcher hacking up a carcass. it is shocking the brutality that humans are capable of- jihadists are capable of- the video showed it all, there was no possibility of that being faked.

which makes it even more confusing that the Foley video didnt show anything like that. Instead, fade to black and then a still of his head on his chest
Last edited by clippy on Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Posts: 894
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 8:10 pm
Reputation: 4
Location: Nung river
Libya

Re: British Rapper Accused of Beheading James Foley

Post by The Add Jay » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:02 am

http://www.smh.com.au/world/woman-found ... z3CPOaksJm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;


Beheading of a 85 year old women in London. Also beheaded a cat.

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Loving

Meanwhile in Cambodia my students found out where the refugees are coming from and are freaking the fuck out! I The look on their faces was priceless!!!!!!!!!! absolute despair.

hahahahahaha
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.


Ordinem ad Imperium
User avatar
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
Posts: 3211
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:25 am
Reputation: 1103
New Zealand

Re: British Rapper Accused of Beheading James Foley

Post by PSD-Kiwi » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:30 am

clippy wrote: i dont believe you, you havent seen a full version of him being beheaded.
Damn, you caught me out, I just made up the story that I'd seen the unedited version because I am an attention seeking forum whore. If the video was faked, then those responsible should be working in Hollywood special effects or something, cause that was pretty bloody realistic to me.
User avatar
General Mackevili
The General
Posts: 17031
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 5:24 pm
Reputation: 2005
Location: The Kingdom
Contact:
United States of America

Re: British Rapper Accused of Beheading James Foley

Post by General Mackevili » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:36 am

LoL
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
User avatar
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
Posts: 3211
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:25 am
Reputation: 1103
New Zealand

Re: British Rapper Accused of Beheading James Foley

Post by PSD-Kiwi » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:46 am

clippy wrote:
I actually have seen a full version of a beheading. a friend showed me one he had downloaded from a torrent site, this was about 4 years ago, it was someone who had been kidnapped in Iraq - not foley

it was very bloody and very horrible - it was done with a small knife, and they dont do it quickly and cleanly like i had assumed... always imagined someone with a big sword and whoosh. it was more like a butcher hacking up a carcass. it is shocking the brutality that humans are capable of- jihadists are capable of- the video showed it all, there was no possibility of that being faked.

which makes it even more confusing that the Foley video didnt show anything like that. Instead, fade to black and then a still of his head on his chest
The video you watched may have been the one of Nicholas Berg, probably one of the most highly publicized and brutal beheading videos around, especially since he was killed personally by Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi.

Like I said, there is a full, enedited version of the Foley video. If you don't believe me thats fine, I have nothing to prove. As for posting a link, the video was embedded in an intel report from the US DoD, which I cannot post here and am unable to extract the video.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 88 guests