Solitaire Bangkok Sukhumvit

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
yong
Expatriate
Thailand

Re: Solitaire Bangkok Sukhumvit

Post by yong »

ExPenhMan wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:38 pm Gal? Not so fast, pardner. That don't look like no gal. No waist, no butt, big mountain range. Checked your wallet?
I'd say 99% of Thai women in Bangkok will not wear so sexily
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

Screw that, in that range and a 5 minute drive away you have a much better-situated hotel in the Park Plaza Sukhumvit. I have stayed here in 2009, 2012 & 2017.

I am meticulous in mapping out my hotels, this one is a 100 meter WALK to the Asok BTS on the corner. Fuck getting in a Tuk Tuk each time, just stay right next to the train.

Want a nightcap? This place is right by Soi Cowboy so you can get intoxicated and stumble home as it is directly on the other side of the intersection from the hotel. No whores allowed back if that's your thing, you'll be using the hourly rooms by the Soi Cowboy.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Revie ... ngkok.html

Walking distance (10 minutes) to hooters and drunken leprechaun. Midgets running around dressed as leprechauns if that entertains you, I was just happy with the Guinness.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Thanks for the advice. Will consider booking there if I return to Bangkok. Midget leprechaun show sounds interesting. Bars are only for entertainment - watching punters try to pick up whores and vice versa. I personally don’t drink and am well taken care of in this life and beyond. Any other interesting things in that area?

Posted pics to show that the Nana plaza that is so famous isn’t so obvious to the average tourist and that even the taxi girls are pushy on the BTS skytrain in Thailand.

Creepy is getting run over by half a dozen people getting off the skytrain, then getting run over by half a dozen people getting on the skytrain.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic