thailands future internet SCARY

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
User avatar
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Posts: 11450
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 5:17 pm
Reputation: 2844
Location: Atlantis
Aruba

Re: thailands future internet SCARY

Post by phuketrichard » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:35 pm

tor is AFTER your online,
what they will restrict is ACCESS to GET online

King gave his consent to the Coup and military take over back in May

Tag this;
they will retain control till he passes, as whomever has control when he goes, will have the upper hand
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
User avatar
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Posts: 1483
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 4:25 pm
Reputation: 463
Nigeria

Re: thailands future internet SCARY

Post by Cowshed Cowboy » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:59 pm

phuketrichard wrote:
King gave his consent to the Coup and military take over back in May

Tag this;
they will retain control till he passes, as whomever has control when he goes, will have the upper hand
Yes, and it seems from what I read yesterday the military are looking at some populist farmer subsidies, pay to ensure everyone watches the World Cup free, and moving ahead with big infrastructure projects. The foreign affairs attache/spin rep is ex Abhisit govt. I'm now veering towards same shit with the elitist/royalist control.
Never trust a man who when left alone with a tea cosey, doesn't try it on.
KingHefti
Tourist
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:53 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: thailands future internet SCARY

Post by KingHefti » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:55 pm

As you know that the mobile phone signal jammer can cut off the signals of the mobile phones and soon make it impossible to make phone calls or send messages. In this way when you need the peaceful condition and want to stay in it, you can just use the best mobile phone jammer to help you achieve your goal. And now as the technology develops with high speed the advanced 4G jammer has come into the market and are well welcomed by the group of people who need the gps jammer price product.
User avatar
frank lee bent
Expatriate
Posts: 11330
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 4:10 am
Reputation: 2087
United States of America

Re: thailands future internet SCARY

Post by frank lee bent » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:59 pm

they are turning inward and back to "traditional" thai values from the top down.

you could see that in the early days of the takeover with that interminable historical drama they were playing non stop.

i am sure it has very wide appeal to the xenophobic and very culturally mixed modern bangkok dweller, though it is just a propagandised chimaera.
RayeBarde
Tourist
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:40 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: thailands future internet SCARY

Post by RayeBarde » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:42 pm

The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the Cell Phone Jammer has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of cell phone signal jammer as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.
User avatar
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Posts: 11450
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 5:17 pm
Reputation: 2844
Location: Atlantis
Aruba

Re: thailands future internet SCARY

Post by phuketrichard » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:21 pm

Ray;
i have no idea what you said
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
User avatar
0to60
Expatriate
Posts: 159
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:41 pm
Reputation: 0
Cambodia

Re: thailands future internet SCARY

Post by 0to60 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:18 pm

RayeBarde wrote:The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the Cell Phone Jammer has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of cell phone signal jammer as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.

Google translated from Chinese. :unknown:
User avatar
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Posts: 10598
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 11:24 am
Reputation: 1026
Australia

Re: thailands future internet SCARY

Post by StroppyChops » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:01 pm

0to60 wrote:
RayeBarde wrote:The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the Cell Phone Jammer has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of cell phone signal jammer as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.

Google translated from Chinese. :unknown:
https://www.google.com.kh/webhp?sourcei ... 0Jammer%22" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 85 guests