Prayut losing his grip!

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
adders28
Expatriate
Posts: 259
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:37 pm
Reputation: 68

Re: Prayut losing his grip!

Post by adders28 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:32 pm

Username Taken wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:17 pm
adders28 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:35 pm
good article here
https://asia.nikkei.com/Politics/Thai-r ... supporters
Thought it looked familiar. Same as posted by Yong at the top of the previous page.
thanks i missed it
adders28
Expatriate
Posts: 259
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:37 pm
Reputation: 68

Re: Prayut losing his grip!

Post by adders28 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:23 pm

adders28 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:32 pm
Username Taken wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:17 pm
adders28 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:35 pm
good article here
https://asia.nikkei.com/Politics/Thai-r ... supporters
Thought it looked familiar. Same as posted by Yong at the top of the previous page.
thanks i missed it
https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/ge ... t#cxrecs_s
adders28
Expatriate
Posts: 259
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:37 pm
Reputation: 68

Re: Prayut losing his grip!

Post by adders28 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:22 pm

adders28 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:23 pm
adders28 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:32 pm
Username Taken wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:17 pm
adders28 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:35 pm
good article here
https://asia.nikkei.com/Politics/Thai-r ... supporters
Thought it looked familiar. Same as posted by Yong at the top of the previous page.
thanks i missed it
https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/ge ... t#cxrecs_s
interview with the gutless Abhisit
User avatar
Username Taken
Raven
Posts: 11525
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 6:53 pm
Reputation: 2937
Contact:
Cambodia

Re: Prayut losing his grip!

Post by Username Taken » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:16 pm

adders28 wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:22 pm
interview with the gutless Abhisit
Why post it?

That interview is from Dec 2, 2013.
... give 'em a quick, short, sharp shock ...

https://BooksAboutCambodia.com
adders28
Expatriate
Posts: 259
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:37 pm
Reputation: 68

Re: Prayut losing his grip!

Post by adders28 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:12 pm

Username Taken wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:16 pm
adders28 wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:22 pm
interview with the gutless Abhisit
Why post it?

That interview is from Dec 2, 2013.
woops sorry wrong link! i will try find new interview
adders28
Expatriate
Posts: 259
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:37 pm
Reputation: 68

Re: Prayut losing his grip!

Post by adders28 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:31 pm

User avatar
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Posts: 1531
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 4:25 pm
Reputation: 509
Nigeria

Re: Prayut losing his grip!

Post by Cowshed Cowboy » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:36 pm

This orange buffalo is a non runner, I want to conserve water for the upcoming drought. It's grim up north crop wise talking to an expat family farmer down for the weekend.
Never trust a man who when left alone with a tea cosey, doesn't try it on.
adders28
Expatriate
Posts: 259
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:37 pm
Reputation: 68

Re: Prayut losing his grip!

Post by adders28 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:05 am

Cowshed Cowboy wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:36 pm
This orange buffalo is a non runner, I want to conserve water for the upcoming drought. It's grim up north crop wise talking to an expat family farmer down for the weekend.
Prayut puppet Big Joke the ex immigration chief that hassled the rape victims on koh tao and threatened them with arrest including my friend for reporting it has just been shot at , 7 shots hit his lexus, unfortunately the vile man is safe
adders28
Expatriate
Posts: 259
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:37 pm
Reputation: 68

Re: Prayut losing his grip!

Post by adders28 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:17 am

User avatar
Username Taken
Raven
Posts: 11525
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 6:53 pm
Reputation: 2937
Contact:
Cambodia

Re: Prayut losing his grip!

Post by Username Taken » Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:18 pm

What does the link tell us?
... give 'em a quick, short, sharp shock ...

https://BooksAboutCambodia.com
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jamie_Lambo, PICCOLABESTIA, Wrightstate and 109 guests