Out with the Range Rover, in with the Rolls-Royce....

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Re: Out with the Range Rover, in with the Rolls-Royce....

Post by Soi Dog »

OrangeDragon wrote: protip, keep the ground somewhat muddy. gives some cushion when this happens. i was cowboyed for about 13 of my formative years... i think i've been stepped on (by big black angus motherfuckers) more times than I can count and never had an injury from it.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

pffft.... i'd never wear that shirt with that duster.
Mrs Stroppy
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Mrs Stroppy »

I saw these guys in concert with a whole lot of other acts about 10 years ago, it was a scary sight given most if then have aged significantly.
Using Tapatalk
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Village Poophole were not a gay act...what? Oh ferk...it's my keyboard! I swear!
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
obelisks
Expatriate
Australia

Post by obelisks »

Soi Dog wrote:I have never understood how so many of the planet's richest people think and act, which probably explains part of the reason I will never be one of them. They seem like aliens to me. I recently saw a show about the mega-rich Indians in Mumbai, racing their formula one style cars around the streets in the poorest ghetto areas in the world...screaming at the beggar people to get out of the street.
I can only feel sorry for people who need to be so ostentatious in a country with such poverty and where the infrastructure is clearly inadequate and unsuitable for these kinds of vehicles.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic