Only In Cambodia

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Re: Only In Cambodia

Post by Jerry Atrick »

I drive a lot of miles on national roads at highway speeds. So do a great many people, there are many medium to high speed collisions, whether into a field or another vehicle.

I want be sure my car isn't tacked back together; that crumple zones will crumple and airbags deploy, belts tension -all stuff that could well fail on a cut n shut.

I'll put more trust in a straight vehicle than the assertion that I'd be okay in any accident unless I was hit by a bus or a truck. . .
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Always a little terrifying to see an obviously bodged-together (huh? huh?) truck or SUV crab-walking it's way down the road at you on a narrow, crowded street. Nothing like a bit of chassis-alignment.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

Not increase the price
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
Mr Curious
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Mr Curious »

they could double ridership with a floor put in just above the head level there :)

Get 'em Out by Friday
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

man thats gotta be tough on the ass lol
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic