Review on logistic company in PP

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything, whether it relates to Cambodia or not. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
Haxton
Tourist

Review on logistic company in PP

Post by Haxton » Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:05 am

Hi!

I have been recently relocating to the Phils from PhnomPenh and as already have been announcing within a previous thread (some members have been interested in a feedback of my finally selected logistic company) , here is my review:

I have choosen this company:

http://rdllogistics.asia/

This company was really by far the most competent company I have been working together so far.
From the start of the contact was very professional, friendly and informing.
Everything went smooth (Picking up my items and shipping them safely to the Philippines)

So basically all I can say is that I can 100% recommend this company for overseas shipping and logistic requests.

Best Regards,
Haxton
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Review on logistic company in PP

Post by Username Taken » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:01 pm

Thanks for reporting back. I'm sure this will be useful for someone someday. :thumb:
... give 'em a quick, short, sharp shock ...

https://BooksAboutCambodia.com
Haxton
Tourist

Re: Review on logistic company in PP

Post by Haxton » Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:51 pm

Sure and welcome:)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic