Beyond help...

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Beyond help...

Post by vladimir »

There are some people one simply cannot help, they are intent on self-destruction...

https://www.cambodiadaily.com/news/teac ... ion-97247/

We need a bigger facepalm emoticon
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: Beyond help...

Post by hanno »

No hope.....
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

vladimir[b] wrote:There are some people one simply cannot help, they are intent on self-destruction...[/b]

https://www.cambodiadaily.com/news/teac ... ion-97247/

We need a bigger facepalm emoticon
I believe your talking about the whole population of Cambodia .
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Definitely, the whole thing is beyond belief.

Excuse from the teacher - blame the kids:
“I didnot remove the girl’s clothes myself,” he said. “I said ‘Hey, she does not remember the lesson, do any students dare to remove her clothes?’ And immediately a boy ran quickly to remove her skirt. I also tried to stop him but it was already done.”
Does this mean that the teacher has to come to work in his underwear, or at least must take off his clothes if he makes a mistake ?
Mr. Chuon Naron also said that Mr. Sanet had received further punishment, but declined to divulge what it was.
What sort of lessons will the kids learn from this?
Sexual harrassment and abuse is ok when those in authority say it is. It is also an appropriate form of punishment for children. :evil:

As you say, hopeless.
YET, the grandmother had the guts to stand up for her grand-daughter, so most people know this is not acceptable behaviour. Except for the authorities it seems.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

vladimir wrote:We need a bigger facepalm emoticon
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

he needs stoning
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic