How the English deal with Police

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Re: How the English deal with Po

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

I agree with Samouth about that guy being very rude.

You could refuse entry in your home to a French copper without a warrant all the same but start calling him a poulet/shmitt/condé/lardu or whatever other police nickname alongside with insults such as cunt/bastard/fuck etc... And you would be in a word of trouble as he would then have authority to detain you for insults toward public authority representative.

I personally don't believe in names calling (but do find guilty pleasure on indulging in special occasions) as it is a manifest of one's own weaknesses. However this video being shot in Britain/Scotland I guess the guy wasn't learned much other vocabulary at school.

Good luck to him next time he runs a stop sign...
Shonen
Tourist
Great Britain

Re: How the English deal with Police

Post by Shonen »

So what happened about the alligators
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

Username Taken wrote:
Samouth wrote:wow the man is really rude. It should be police in Rumdol country who deserve this treatment.
OK Samouth, you go first.

Don't forget to report back on how it works out. Oh, and don't forget to film it and post it on Youtube.

Thanks.

:popcorn:
Hey UT

I might end up like this

បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

haha theres a hell of a lot of rubbernecking going on there haha
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Could never happen in South Africa, the police simply never arrive.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

Samouth wrote:wow the man is really rude. It should be police in Rumdol country who deserve this treatment.
And there you have it Samouth. The real difference between our countries. Now all you have to do is work out how to make your country more like the UK and not like the US, according to Sailorman. I must admit all the news I get from the US supports his POV. [half-smiley]
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

Samouth wrote:
Username Taken wrote:
OK Samouth, you go first.

Don't forget to report back on how it works out. Oh, and don't forget to film it and post it on Youtube.

Thanks.

:popcorn:
Hey UT

I might end up like this

Great video! Good camerawork. Would you care to give us a cultural analysis of what the hell was going on though? Would it be something to do with not escalating the violence due to the 'customers' family possibly getting involved, and it turning into a honor feud, learnt from past experience maybe? If that were Britain, those other coppers would have all piled in on him at once with plenty of fist and boot work and the occasional stick. It seemed that the copper he was after was the only one getting bashed up and the other police were enjoying the fight? Quite civilized really. I am wondering what happens when they get him down the station though? Also, glad to see that there are at least some one-on-ones allowed here.
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic