Divorce

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Re: Divorce

Post by vladimir »

My divorce was totally and completely my fault. No contest. Sometimes we fcuk up, and we just need to admit it.

Whatever, or whoever is at fault, it's a horrible thing to go through.

OP, if drinks and puns can help, PM me!
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

Satiated Parrot wrote:
StroppyChops wrote:
Satiated Parrot wrote:
StroppyChops wrote:
vladimir wrote:Contact BirdBrain on frontstabbersinc.
Or save yourself some time and do something positive in your day (IMHO).
Why? BB has experience in that department and can probably help out.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
Oh, you were serious? I thought you were kidding, BB can be (and often is) a douche in my experience.
Well I disagree, but not really the point. The point is more that he's been dealing with a divorce from a Khmer and may have some tips as to what paperwork etc is required.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
On the contrary. StroppyChops is a proven EXPERT in EVERY field known. Anyone who doubts him and his undisputed intelligence is obviously a douche.

After all, he has been there and done it, often twice and better than everyone else. No doubt everyone who knows him is touched by his amazingness!

I know I have been just by his sheer excellence in posts on this forum on every subject. With his long term knowledge on everything that is khmer it certainly raises the bar for the in-depth personal experiences.

A class act that no one can get near.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Digg3r wrote:On the contrary. StroppyChops is a proven EXPERT in EVERY field known. Anyone who doubts him and his undisputed intelligence is obviously a douche.

After all, he has been there and done it, often twice and better than everyone else. No doubt everyone who knows him is touched by his amazingness!

I know I have been just by his sheer excellence in posts on this forum on every subject. With his long term knowledge on everything that is khmer it certainly raises the bar for the in-depth personal experiences.

A class act that no one can get near.
Peace, brother.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Satiated Parrot
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by Satiated Parrot »

StroppyChops wrote:
Born-Confused wrote:
StroppyChops wrote:
Satiated Parrot wrote:Well I disagree, but not really the point. The point is more that he's been dealing with a divorce from a Khmer and may have some tips as to what paperwork etc is required.
Fair comment, I'll delete my posts as inappropriate.
That's clever - given that it is embedded in SP's quote........
Whether SP feels strongly enough to remove what I posted inappropriately is up to him.
Done!
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

StroppyChops wrote:
Master Donut Baker wrote:Can you guys just go back to wherever you came from? Why bother filing for a divorce if you are about to partway anyhow...
As someone who's been there, that's a particularly insensitive response.
Actually, it raises a question... what is the ramification if you're legally married here but just fuck off back home? Are both parties eventually free to marry again or does it fuck the woman while leaving you scott free in your home country? Or can she plausibly come after you in your home country via the embassy with the proof of documentation of the marriage?
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

OrangeDragon wrote:Are both parties eventually free to marry again or does it fuck the woman
RESIST...
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

vladimir wrote:
OrangeDragon wrote:Are both parties eventually free to marry again or does it fuck the woman
RESIST...
LOL.

Come Vlad give us a pun on that one.
Singularian
Expatriate

Post by Singularian »

Late to the party as per.........

Kiwi - don't know much about that situation here but having gone through it myself ( very ugly one for me )in the homeland in the not to distant past you have my commiserations.

PM if you need a chat and several beers with a fellow country man.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic