Swill/Brunty's Cider

Discussions about restaurants, cafes, coffee shops or bars in Cambodia. Feel free to write any reviews you have, whether its the best burger you've had in Phnom Penh or the worse pizza in Kampot, we want to read it! Discussions about Khmer dishes are also in here, or you can leave your own. If you own a restaurant, feel free to let the expat community know about it here so that we can come check it out. Found a favorite cafe or have a place we should avoid? Tell us about it. Asian recipes & questions are always welcome.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Re: Swill/Brunty's Cider

Post by Sailorman »

Barang: I went up to Victory Hill today looking for the place that has cider, but couldn't find it. The only place that looked French, the French guy behind the bar was very rude, and when he did answer my question if was as if I was asking to sleep with his wife. BTW, his complete answer was no cider. Any directions, what's next door. Lots of construction going on on or near the girly-bar street. Seems to be a new Brit specialty small restaurant going in, will check on that later.
Fourkinnel
Expatriate
Tonga

Post by Fourkinnel »

Last time I was in SHV around May or June, The Ochheuteal GH were selling some home brewed cider called 'Kampot Cider' .Quite pleasant, a little dry for some but better than Bruntys Apple!.
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

Sailorman wrote:Barang: I went up to Victory Hill today looking for the place that has cider, but couldn't find it. The only place that looked French, the French guy behind the bar was very rude, and when he did answer my question if was as if I was asking to sleep with his wife. BTW, his complete answer was no cider. Any directions, what's next door. Lots of construction going on on or near the girly-bar street. Seems to be a new Brit specialty small restaurant going in, will check on that later.
It is on the main road, just after the tall Okata GH, not in the girlie bar street.
Here is a google street view location pic.

Bon appétit !

Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Thanks, I never checked out the main street, just girly bar street. BTW/ That bar is just down the street/almost next door to the Russian that smokes meats. Love the chicken and sausage, but haven't tried the ribs yet.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Try Devonshire cider, hundreds of good bottled ones. You may have to cross the pond, though.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic