Deportation

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: Deportation

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Sailorman wrote:The definition says redneck is an ultra-conservative. I vote both Republican and Democrat depending on the candidate , a redneck/racists would never do that. I support a man for president that is of African descent. A redneck/racists would never do that. My last job of 16 years was gotten for me by a close friend, Oh btw, he is of African descent. My son is half Thai. Way back when, one of my ancestors was a "squaw-man"(What they called a whiteman that took a native American wife) , and for 20 years (in Alaska) most of my friends and girl friends were native American, Does this define a redneck/racists, I think not, except in your small mind.

If you want to call me a racists and redneck for not liking the people that follow a religion that flew passenger planes into buildings in New York City thus killing thousands of my fellow countrymen/women, bombed a US army barracks thus killing our native son's, killed athletes at the Olympics, destroy archaeological sites because they don't represent their vision of their god, and are spreading a religion that has been highjacked by hateful, murderous thugs, then so be it. I just consider the source.

BTW/ I also worked with and for Americans of Mexican descent, but I still want all illegals out of my country as they violated our laws by invading America and are a burden on our health and welfare system, if that makes me a redneck/racists, so be it.

I do support a two year worked visa where the person must obtain it at the US embassy in their home country, leave after two years, receive no free healthcare/welfare, and any children born during the stay are no automatically US citizens. Come un , make money, go home and apply for a new visa. This is the model Singapore uses and it works. You will not see a Singapore citizen doing grunt work.
i think youre missing the point...
a Redneck is "a bigoted and conventional person, a loutish ultra-conservative."
Bigoted;
adjective
obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, and intolerant towards other people's beliefs and practices.
Conservative;
adjective
averse to change or innovation and holding traditional values

what you fail to see is everything you just put is a prime example of these factors... :good:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

"Don't talking unless you can improve the silence."
Jorge Luis Borges
1889-1986
TheGrinchSR
Expatriate

Post by TheGrinchSR »

Sailorman wrote:"Don't talking unless you can improve the silence."
Jorge Luis Borges
1889-1986
And yet, you keep on talking. [Edited by admin]
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

That's a pot calling a kettle black.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

^^ Fuck me! How old are you Sailorman?

Stop engaging in the flame war or suffer the consequences. Now, go back and read the PM that I sent you.

Stop NOW! This is getting rather tedious.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Username Taken wrote:This is getting rather tedious.
My friend, this was tedious a long, long time ago.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

You will notice that I only answer derogatory remarks against me with like kind. I never start out calling someone an idiot or redneck, or the like. Discussion posts or answered with like kind with no flames. Moderator: Go back and find one post where I started out calling someone an idiot, redneck, etc. You won't find it. The flames only (mostly) come from one or two members.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
sigmoid
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by sigmoid »

That's a pot calling a kettle black.
The problem with this extremely well-worn cliche is that these days virtually all pots and kettles are made of stainless steel and are thus basically silver-coloured.

:stir:
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I may be going to hell in a bucket,
but at least I'm enjoying the ride.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Any pot held over an open wood fire will eventually have a black carbon coating. I traveled a lot in bush Alaska and every pot, coffee pots, pan when held over a wood fire turned black on the bottom.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic