clinic near Olympic Stadium

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Re: clinic near Olympic Stadium

Post by StroppyChops »

rick_o'shea wrote:Birds of a feather and all that.
I'll pray for you, brother.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
hoodedviper
Expatriate

Post by hoodedviper »

Thank you John and Stroppy for the feedback. I find it ironic that the poster who was anti-prayer was given to a long sermonette about confusing science with religion. If I were given to prayer it would be just prior to entering any clinic in Cambodia.
Out of curiosity do you happen to know if they have an "echo" machine there. Sorry,but I do not know the English word. The word Echo comes from the French word ecographie. It is a kind of handheld scan which can be viewed on a monitor.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

hoodedviper wrote:Thank you John and Stroppy for the feedback. I find it ironic that the poster who was anti-prayer was given to a long sermonette about confusing science with religion. If I were given to prayer it would be just prior to entering any clinic in Cambodia.
Out of curiosity do you happen to know if they have an "echo" machine there. Sorry,but I do not know the English word. The word Echo comes from the French word ecographie. It is a kind of handheld scan which can be viewed on a monitor.
an ultra sound :thumb: used on women to see their iccle baby, i once had an ultrasound on my man parts after being kicked in the bollocks in one of my kickboxing fights lol but thats a story for another day....
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

hoodedviper wrote:Thank you John and Stroppy for the feedback. I find it ironic that the poster who was anti-prayer was given to a long sermonette about confusing science with religion. If I were given to prayer it would be just prior to entering any clinic in Cambodia.
Don't know if you mean an ultrasound or an ECG - either way give them a call. http://yp.com.kh/listings/kh41784-mercy-clinic
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
hoodedviper
Expatriate

Post by hoodedviper »

Thankyou again Stroppy. Wouid you happen to know if there is a foreign doctor on duty there? I don't really care about his religious convictions or at least a Khmer doctor with foreign training. I followed your link and was disconcerted by the fact that there is no website. Cheers
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

hoodedviper wrote:Thankyou again Stroppy. Wouid you happen to know if there is a foreign doctor on duty there? I don't really care about his religious convictions or at least a Khmer doctor with foreign training. I followed your link and was disconcerted by the fact that there is no website. Cheers
StroppyChops wrote:We use Mercy Clinic for all medical care and are very satisfied with the professional service. The doctor is national but internationally trained, and the clinic often has visiting Western doctors on hand.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic