Go, Germany!

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Re: Go, Germany!

Post by The Add Jay »

vladimir wrote:
Sailorman wrote:They come in boats, no one forced them on those boats.
You do realise that the native Indians would say the same thing about your founding fathers, right?

Have you seen pictures of Aleppo or Kobane, or other war-torn towns? Are you completely blind?

Maybe you would leave your wife and kids to die there, but some have common sense and loyalty.

You need to learn, but you do not want to.
How about they stay and fight and die for what is right just like all the Europeans did for the last 2,000 years?
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

To who ever mentuioned intergrate.....you moved to Cambodia...does that make you Khmer? do you have many khmer friends, speak and write khmer?

No you don't....neither will they you dumb fuck.

Whats the literacy rate of the refugees? LLMMMMMFFFAAAOOOO
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Yobbo »

The Add Jay wrote:To who ever mentuioned intergrate.....you moved to Cambodia...does that make you Khmer? do you have many khmer friends, speak and write khmer?

No you don't....neither will they you dumb fuck.

Whats the literacy rate of the refugees? LLMMMMMFFFAAAOOOO
Better than yours it would seem! :facepalm:
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

I still don't see Islamic countries opening their countries and pockets to these people. The House of Saud is filthy rich, but I don't see them sending jumbo jets to pick these people up and whisking them to the Islamic paradise of Saudi Arabia, or what about all the illegals passing through the Islamic paradise of Indonesia? Why are these people not staying in Indonesia, but just passing through on their way to Australia? I don't see these people streaming to Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, or UAE. Yes Islam, the religion of peace and brotherly love. Not!

If the House of Saud is strapped for cash maybe they could sell off a couple yachts/jets or hock a few gold toilet fixtures to help these fellow Muslims. Never happen.

BTW/ From what I read, in the recent past, Israel found a lost tribe of Jews in Africa and whisked them to Israel. They took in 125,500 African Jews. Interesting that every country around Israel is a shit-h*le and Israel is a productive country and their part of the desert blooms.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

my views are mixed and constantly changing, ive seen plenty of videos showing the needy refugees, i'm starting to see an increasing number of videos of these vastly male refugees rioting, males from pakistan, somalia etc causing trouble, they need to take control of the situation more for sure
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

my views are mixed and constantly changing, ive seen plenty of videos showing the needy refugees, i'm starting to see an increasing number of videos of these vastly male refugees rioting, males from pakistan, somalia etc causing trouble, they need to take control of the situation more for sure
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Sailorman wrote:BTW/ From what I read, in the recent past, Israel found a lost tribe of Jews in Africa and whisked them to Israel. They took in 125,500 African Jews. Interesting that every country around Israel is a shit-h*le and Israel is a productive country and their part of the desert blooms.
1. They took them in to facilitate / justify stealing more land from the Palestinians and boost army ranks.

2. It is not a productive country, without American aid and gifted military supplies, it would collapse tomorrow. Do some research.

3. It is in Israels' interests to ensure that neighbours do not develop. A retard can see this, and quote examples of how Israel has deliberately destabilised its neighbours.

4. What was the entry qualification for the navy, an IQ of above 2?

5. You can read?
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Vladimir: Obviously, unread and biased. What Navy, I was never in the US Navy. All your information is trash. My sister-in-law works for an Israeli computer company. (the new silicon valley?) They have patents that even Microsoft uses. Even the A-rabs go to the hospitals in Israel. The A-rabs about every 30 years forget that Israel has a kick-ass military and can/will kicks the A-rabs ass's. How can anyone be so stupid to throw rocks at armed soldiers?
Mr Cynical
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by Mr Cynical »

Ha sailorboy off his meds again today. I think Vlad was referring to an earlier post of yours where you stated you had been in the navy, he did'nt say US Navy could have been any ol navy that accepts a low iq.

Keep the posts coming sailorboy you never fail to amuse
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Speaking of meds, you really need to adjust yours or get some. That just shows the observation skills of some posters/flamers here.(None!) I never said I was in the Navy. If your going to flame, at least get you facts straight, but that would be a first. I was in the US Coast Guard which is very selective, specially since it was during the Vietnam war and I was in the draft. The US Coast Guard is smaller than the New York police force. BTW/ The Coast Guard was in Vietnam and WWII.(and Iraq) There is a good movie out about their Rescue Swimmers. (I forget the name but Costner is in it.) For advanced reading google: US Coast Guard Coastal Forcemen (Vietnam era/my era), US Coast Guard Maritime Security Response Team. (I finished my tour in a Guard Reserve Port Security Unit. In later years it was one of the first units in Iraq after Americans landed.)

I don't give a sh*t what some mindless flamers here have to say (as in sticks n' stones), there are people that are alive because I was there. And I got to shoot some nice weapons and train with some interesting instructors. When you've done something interesting, and/or risked your life to save others, come talk to me, otherwise, just post your infantile, impotent, gay flames and crawl back under you bridge. .

If you have a low IQ like some posters/flamers here, the Guard won't touch you. One of my friends in the guard had a masters degree and after his service was going to go for his doctors degree. (GI Bill pays college)

SEMPER PARATUS

BTW/ I try and educate/amuse the unwashed mass's and illiterate flamers among them.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic