Jail term reduced for pedophile Michael Jones.

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Jail term reduced for pedophile Michael Jones.

Post by Anchor Moy »

Why ? So much for child protection.
PHNOM PENH, (Xinhua) -- Cambodia's Appeal Court on Thursday reduced the prison term for British child sex abuser, Michael Jones, from 8 to 5 years and upheld a deportation order against him, according to a verdict pronounced by Presiding Judge Tith Sothy Boraleak.

In April, the Phnom Penh Municipal Court sentenced Jones, 55, to 8 years in prison for purchasing child prostitution and committing indecent acts against four girls aged 7 to 11 years old.

Jones was arrested in June last year by the Anti-Human Trafficking and Juvenile Protection Unit after he took an 11-year- old girl into a rental house for sex on four occasions...
http://www.khmertimeskh.com/news/15826/ ... pedophile/
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: Jail term reduced for pedophile Michael Jones.

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

sick fuck, needs burning
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

And no money exchanged hands, of course.
joshkline
Tourist

Post by joshkline »

Yeah fuck that piece of shit, if anyone ever did anything like that to my kids I know what I'd do about it.
Unless we were introduced to each other by someone I already know, I don't see a reason to spend time on you.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

was reading up on this guy last night, from south wales right? saw the video that the daily mirror had of him, sick bastard, i dont understand why peados come to cambodia and do this with the kids when theres loads of girls of legal age that look a hell of a lot younger, still not right, needs burning!
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic