BugZone: Nothing's perfect...

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: BugZone: Nothing's perfect...

Post by Username Taken »

Huh, I just sent a PM to IT Support and it's sitting in the Outbox, like normal.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

ok, well i will make it public.

i will be leaving the forum if you continue to allow flying chicken to post here.

gracias
UnluckyBurger
setuid(0);

Post by UnluckyBurger »

Advocatus Diaboli wrote:I think it's the white layout that causes all these problems (I couldn't post for the last 3 hours btw). Ditch the white layout to make the blue one work again (nobody likes the white one anyway).
Themes are optional. You can change it here under "My board style" https://cambodiaexpatsonline.com/ucp.php?i=174

The next time you have trouble accessing the site please perform an MTR scan. It looks in previous screenshots like you are using Ubuntu Linux, so sudo apt-get install mtr should get you the proper package. Once installed open a terminal and type:

mtr --report -c 100 cambodiaexpatsonline.com

Once the report is generated please send it to me in a PM as this info will contain your IP address and your route, so you don't want to reveal that publicly. MTR is practically traceroute bundled with ping.

Also include your DNS settings, you can find that by typing the following into a terminal:

cat /etc/resolv.conf

I suspect routing or DNS issues.
Username Taken wrote:Huh, I just sent a PM to IT Support and it's sitting in the Outbox, like normal.
The PMs I received about PMs not working worked ironically. I'll have a look and post an update.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

@FLB, have a look in your 'Sent messages'. The ones that I sent previously were in there addressed from me, to me.

Clicking on 'Add member' doesn't work.
UnluckyBurger
setuid(0);

Post by UnluckyBurger »

frank lee bent wrote:ok, well i will make it public.

i will be leaving the forum if you continue to allow flying chicken to post here.

gracias
FC is temporary banned while we discuss the best option here.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

knew something woud go wrong;

fucked again;

Error 524 Ray ID: 2252527061ed2ccf • 2015-09-13 08:02:45 UTC
A timeout occurred
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

phuketrichard wrote:knew something woud go wrong;
A true optimist. Image

Thanks for the feedback though, LoL. :thumb:
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

i am seldom disappointed thou :-)
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
UnluckyBurger
setuid(0);

Post by UnluckyBurger »

Adjustments have been made. Keep me posted.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

ok
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic