Apartment for Rent - Phsar Kandal Area

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
Camel Blue
Expatriate

Apartment for Rent - Phsar Kandal Area

Post by Camel Blue »

Great one bedroom apartment for rent on street 148, one block up from Phsar Kandal (opposite the Angkor International Hotel). The apartment takes up the entire 3rd floor of the building and boasts good views over the area. Total floor space is 110m2, with a very large living area, separate kitchen, shower room and bedroom, fully furnished.
The apartment has:
Secure entrance
Water, cable and wifi included in the rent
Small private balcony
Secure moto parking with (2,000 riel for 24hrs)
Central location; Riverside, Central Market, Royal Palace, Night Market, bars & restaurants etc... are all within walking distance
Ceiling and wall mounted fans with air con in the bedroom
Electricity is paid every month to the landlord 800 riel p/kw

Rent is $300 per month with 1 month deposit

The European/Khmer (a couple) landlords are trustworthy and very approachable to answer any questions.

If interested please contact Stephan on 012 704 381

rick_o'shea
Expatriate

Re: Apartment for Rent - Phsar Kandal Area

Post by rick_o'shea »

Is that a metal roof? Stick a fork in me, I'm done.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

rick_o'shea wrote:Is that a metal roof? Stick a fork in me, I'm done.
Sure looks like it, would get pretty hot in the day and noisy in the rain if it is.
Camel Blue
Expatriate

Post by Camel Blue »

Three of the 4 walls have large windows so there’s plenty of ventilation. As for the rain… you get used to it, you don’t notice it after a while.

It’s a good flat, very secure and in a good central location.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic