ISIS - Hillary's War........

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Re: ISIS - Hillary's War........

Post by Sailorman »

Hillary had the US Park Service do the lab work on Vince Foster. BTW/ the Park Service doesn't have a lab like the FBI, DC Police, etc. that should have done the investigation/lab work. Nice coverup Hil.
CJM555
Expatriate

Post by CJM555 »

This USA Today article highlights the many similarities of Nixon and Clinton;

The server fracas isn't Watergate, yet, but the Democratic front-runner is starting to sound a little like Richard Nixon.
Last month, famed Washington Post reporter and Watergate investigator Bob Woodward said that the email scandal engulfing former secretary of State Hillary Clinton “reminds me of the Nixon tapes: thousands of hours of secretly recorded conversations that Nixon thought were exclusively his."

Woodward’s impression is justified, and not just by the steady drip, drip of new secrets in the latest batch of Clinton emails released by the State Department on Monday. There is also a remarkable resonance between Nixon’s statements during the evolving Watergate crisis and Clinton’s public statements regarding her emails:

The people come first
Nixon: I welcome this kind of examination, because people have got to know whether or not their President is a crook. Well, I am not a crook.
Clinton: I think it's kind of fun. People get a real-time behind-the-scenes look at what I was emailing about and what I was communicating about.

I want to get the facts out ...
Nixon: I want the public to learn the truth about Watergate and those guilty of any illegal actions brought to justice.
Clinton: I want it all out there.

There has been unprecedented openness ...
Nixon: We have waived executive privilege on all individuals within the administration. It has been the greatest waiver of executive privilege in the whole history of this nation.
Clinton: I took the unprecedented step of asking that the State Department make all my work-related emails public.

Continued......
http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2 ... /71504450/
September 1, 2015
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

In your wildest nightmare can you imagine waking up every morning, rolling over and there is ol' Hil? Just that mind-picture is enough to put me off my oats. No wonder slick-willy went after strange stuff as the stuff in his bed was really strange. Probibly the only way he ever got a yum-yum was to stray.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Hillary and Angela Merkel: What a pear!
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic