2009 URAL Tourist IMZ 750

Have a car, truck, motorcycle, or bicycle you'd like to sell? List it here for free. Heck, you can even buy and sell tuktuks or your pink Scoopy here. Remember, you need a driver's license in Cambodia for cars, trucks, and any motorbike that's over 125cc. And always wear a helmet!
N Luch
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: 2009 URAL Tourist IMZ 750

Post by N Luch »

Wellcome any comments, different people have differing needs. Long time ago in Cambodia there had many URAL or any other bike models that had produced in USSR were used here, especially for those of the government officers at that time and they had both sides too. But now this type of motorcycle has remained very little, estimated maybe 4 or 5 bikes only in Phnom Penh.

And I am welcome any bargainer but I would recommend you to come and check or test it first..
Jaap N.
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Jaap N. »

N Luch wrote:Wellcome any comments, different people have differing needs. Long time ago in Cambodia there had many URAL or any other bike models that had produced in USSR were used here, especially for those of the government officers at that time and they had both sides too. But now this type of motorcycle has remained very little, estimated maybe 4 or 5 bikes only in Phnom Penh.

And I am welcome any bargainer but I would recommend you to come and check or test it first..
Driving in present day Cambodian traffic with the sidecar on this side is very very dangerous, I for one would never expose my passenger to a threat like that.
N Luch
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by N Luch »

Don't worry Sir, if you drive at a reasonable speed it is much safe compare to a regular bike
Jaap N.
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Jaap N. »

N Luch wrote:Don't worry Sir, if you drive at a reasonable speed it is much safe compare to a regular bike
I don't worry about my driving, it's the driving of Khmers that couldn't care less about an other person's life I'm worried about.
N Luch
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by N Luch »

I see..
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Jaap N. wrote:
N Luch wrote:Don't worry Sir, if you drive at a reasonable speed it is much safe compare to a regular bike
I don't worry about my driving, it's the driving of Khmers that couldn't care less about an other person's life I'm worried about.
I'd rather have my passenger take it in the face....

Seriously, N Luch, I am interested but I can offer 7K IF I can be sure to get the papers.
N Luch
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by N Luch »

Just come and check it Sir, then we could talk
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

dont ya hate it when the locals call u sir,
makes you feel OLD LOL
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Jaap N.
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Jaap N. »

phuketrichard wrote:dont ya hate it when the locals call u sir,
makes you feel OLD LOL
I don't know. Maybe he's just being polite? Nothing wrong with that, imo.
Jaap N.
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Jaap N. »

hanno wrote:
Jaap N. wrote:
I'd rather have my passenger take it in the face....

Seriously, N Luch, I am interested but I can offer 7K IF I can be sure to get the papers.
Remind me to never to be your passenger, ok? Well, not in/on a bike like this! :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic