British Nick Laycock Arrested For Rape of Tourist in Kampot

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
TheGrinchSR
Expatriate

Re: British Nick Laycock Arrested For Rape of Tourist in Kam

Post by TheGrinchSR »

vladimir wrote:Nick Straycock.

Fuck the facebook page owners, we should out them for assisting this turd.
When you're right, you're right. You're right this time - just for clarity's sake.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

kampot- the idyllic little town where nothing bad ever happens other than rape, murder and relentless theft.
Often the perps are barang.

they are SO much more savoury than sihanoukville.
just ask them.

they will tell you.
TheGrinchSR
Expatriate

Post by TheGrinchSR »

frank lee bent wrote:kampot- the idyllic little town where nothing bad ever happens other than rape, murder and relentless theft.
Often the perps are barang.

they are SO much more savoury than sihanoukville.
just ask them.

they will tell you.
It's why I prefer Siem Reap...
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

Another bampot from Kampot, assault and pepper.
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
Otis
Expatriate

Post by Otis »

Flunitrazepam /ˌfluːnɨˈtræzɨpæm/, also known as Rohypnol among others, is an intermediate acting benzodiazepine used as an hypnotic, sedative, anticonvulsant, anxiolytic, and skeletal muscle relaxant drug.

I've hear much mention of this drug, calling it "the date rape drug".
Is it avalable in Cambo? Is it readily available? Has anyone ever seen any of it around?
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Otis wrote:Flunitrazepam /ˌfluːnɨˈtræzɨpæm/, also known as Rohypnol among others, is an intermediate acting benzodiazepine used as an hypnotic, sedative, anticonvulsant, anxiolytic, and skeletal muscle relaxant drug.

I've hear much mention of this drug, calling it "the date rape drug".
Is it avalable in Cambo? Is it readily available? Has anyone ever seen any of it around?

rings a bell actually, im sure some bargirl told me she had some new perfume called Rohypnol, i said that sounds familiar is it nice? she poured some onto a rag and told me to smell it, cant remember what it smelt like though as i must of passed out, was annoying really as when i woke up she had already left and couldnt find my phone to call her... :stir:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Pizzalover
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pizzalover »

I guess it was the Kampot bastards who posted a message on the Thorntreeforum with denigrating allegations about the victims. I happy to note that upon complaint the post was deleted promptly.

Let's hope that the whole story gets enough publicity so that as many people as possible will know about the Arcadia Rape House. Any similarities with the Aracadia Guesthouse are, of course, purely coincidence.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic