Sihanoukville: Foreigner Walking Shirtless with Strange Hat

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Ed Hammer
Expatriate

Re: Sihanoukville: Foreigner Walking Shirtless with Strange

Post by Ed Hammer »

Username Taken wrote:
Nice link Usernametaken, like it. Keep them coming. :please:
General Mackevili: I just don't want you littering our forum with your drivel.
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

Kuroneko wrote:
Samouth wrote:
Nice, i wish i could raise a dog, but my landlord didn't allow me to do so and moreover i am living on second floor which make it so hard to have a dog.
No problem if you have a cat :lol:

haha i really don't like cat. I got attacked by cat when i was young.
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

@John Bingham, Yes i will never raise a dog here in Phnom Penh.

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
Fourkinnel
Expatriate
Tonga

Post by Fourkinnel »

My quote " Not big news! There's been some old fat guy for many years, riding around SHV with no shirt with plastic toys stuck all over his moto. Go's into the supermarket, guts hanging over the freezer food. Makes me cringe, but never seen him stopped by police so I guess some people just accept him for what he is!"

Looks like the SHV traffic police rightly doing their job for a change and finaly fined this fat idiot, Im sure some of you in SHV know him.

John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

It is actually illegal to ride a motorbike without a shirt on here.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

I don't know if that guy is till around in Sihanoukville. When i was studying at Sihanoukville high school back in 2007-2009, there was a foreigner riding around the city with his motorbike decorated with a lot of toy animals.

hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

John Bingham wrote:It is actually illegal to ride a motorbike without a shirt on here.
It is not. But with your gut scraping the floor and your buttocks clad in tight shorts it is. Contravenes decency laws.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

he looks pissed up! mess lol
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic