Introduce Yourself

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by vladimir »

I don't think I honestly introduced myself...

13 years in Scambodia, still relatively sane (I can count to 10), married to a Khmer lady with one kid, spent most of my time here teaching

Like 60s and later music, rock, blues, progressive rock, African music, anything with talent, interested in wildlife conservation, environmental issues, WW2 aircraft, surfing (waves, you fools!) politics, red wine, French, Italian and Thai food and hot women other than my wife(I only look).

Play guitar and the fool.

Dislike perfidious lawyers and bankers, organised religion and young feminazi women who feel their mission in life is to slate old sexpats whilst simultaneously screwing the arse off every motodop in town.

I am addicted to puns, it is just how my brain works/doesn't work.

Mentally, I am about 6. Deal with it. Now, fuck off. :D
Last edited by vladimir on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

(I can count to 10)
You do know that "P" doesn't come after "7" don't you?
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Yes, it comes after beer.
sammycooke
Expatriate
Canada

Post by sammycooke »

Hey. I am yet another poster previously dissed and banned from K 440 by the tyrant owner. I had the audacity to question how everyone always kowtowed to KIR and agreed with him or praised his increasingly belligerent attitude. Riddance to that site and a lot of the Nazi like behaviour of the owner. I am going to be coming to Cambodia and would really like to hook up with some people who live there and can offer me some tips about where to hang out and about expat living. Although I am only staying 3 weeks, I have been before and absolutely love the place.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

vladimir wrote:
Ha! Enough said! Welcome! ! :beer1:
sammycooke wrote:
I am going to be coming to Cambodia and would really like to hook up with some people who live there and can offer me some tips about where to hang out and about expat living. Although I am only staying 3 weeks, I have been before and absolutely love the place.
WooHoo! You came to the right place!

Welcome, and we'll see you when you get here! :beer2:
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

vladimir wrote:I don't think I honestly introduced myself...

13 years in Scambodia, still relatively sane (I can count to 10), married to a Khmer lady with one kid, spent most of my time here teaching

Like 60s and later music, rock, blues, progressive rock, African music, anything with talent, interested in wildlife conservation, environmental issues, WW2 aircraft, surfing (waves, you fools!) politics, red wine, French, Italian and Thai food and hot women other than my wife(I only look).

Play guitar and the fool.

Dislike perfidious lawyers and bankers, organised religion and young feminazi women who feel their mission in life is to slate old sexpats whilst simultaneously screwing the arse off every motodop in town.

Mentally, I am about 16. Deal with it. Now, fuck off. :D
I'm warming to you Vlad. African music ? - East African Swahili sweet tunes :thumb:
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
Hugh Briss
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Hugh Briss »

sammycooke wrote:Hey. I am yet another poster previously dissed and banned from K 440 by the tyrant owner.

I am going to be coming to Cambodia and would really like to hook up with some people who live there and can offer me some tips about where to hang out and about expat living.
Cheers for making the switch. A completely helpful bunch here so getting advice or meeting up should be a cake-walk.

Though I would caution you about offers of tips. From what I've heard, that's what the General promises all his new lady friends, 'come on oun, just the tip, I promise.' Yet it never ends up that way. :P

Wow, that was cheesy.......... I'll get my hat

Anyway enjoy your visit!!!!!
“JFK was far from perfect, but he was a true wit and a sex machine, and he knew how to wear a pair of shades." Bill Maher
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Hugh Briss, are you related to Trajik Fluor?
Master Donut Baker
Tourist

Post by Master Donut Baker »

Hi, I'm new. Be gentle with me, OK?
Milord
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Milord »

sammycooke wrote:Hey. I am yet another poster previously dissed and banned from K 440 by the tyrant owner. I had the audacity to question how everyone always kowtowed to KIR and agreed with him or praised his increasingly belligerent attitude. Riddance to that site and a lot of the Nazi like behaviour of the owner. I am going to be coming to Cambodia and would really like to hook up with some people who live there and can offer me some tips about where to hang out and about expat living. Although I am only staying 3 weeks, I have been before and absolutely love the place.
Hi Sammy, never knew that you were banned. Safe trip.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic