And you thought your girlfriend was bad

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
GonzoBobH
Expatriate
United States of America

And you thought your girlfriend was bad

Post by GonzoBobH »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tee ... ostpopular

'It's Now Or Never,' Texted Teen Charged In Boyfriend's Suicide. "You have to just do it."

^Michelle Carter in court last Monday.

:shock: That's beyond cold, that insane.
It's all foma ~ kv
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: And you thought your girlfriend was bad

Post by General Mackevili »

Charged for someone else's suicide. This planet is so fucked.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
BOFH
Expatriate

Post by BOFH »

Her online boyfriend? I've spent a majority of my life with computers and on the Internet. Online relationships are ridiculous.
BOFH
Expatriate

Post by BOFH »

General Mackevili wrote:Charged for someone else's suicide. This planet is so fucked.
Why? Incitement to crime is illegal, why shouldn't egging people on to commit suicide be?
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

BOFH wrote:Her online boyfriend? I've spent a majority of my life with computers and on the Internet. Online relationships are ridiculous.
They will get married via online and have online babies. Image
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

BOFH wrote:Her online boyfriend? I've spent a majority of my life with computers and on the Internet. Online relationships are ridiculous.
That's what I initially thought too. Apparently they did actually meet in real life, twice... :?
General Mackevili wrote:Charged for someone else's suicide. This planet is so fucked.
If you read through it, there's a whole lot more to it than that. She seems like a very nasty psychopath who spent a lot of effort encouraging this young man to kill himself, meanwhile telling him it was in his own best interests and lying to others that she was trying to help him.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Has she been in contact with anyone in snookyville ?
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

They should just charge her with "being a meany."
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
BOFH
Expatriate

Post by BOFH »

Psychological harassment and terrorism are actual real things. That's why the American government spends so much money on psychological warfare. Successfully manipulating people to commit suicide goes far beyond being a meany.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

He sounds like a wimp, but she told him to get back into the car filled with gas and stay there till he was good and dead. He might have been really annoying but she's a psycho.
"Like, honestly I could have stopped it," Carter said in a text to her friend months after Roy's death. "I was the one on the phone with him and he got out of the car because [the carbon monoxide] was working and he got scared. I fucken [sic] told him to get back in."
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic