Jao last night near back of Royal Palace

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Joker Poker
Expatriate

Re: Jao last night near back of Royal Palace

Post by Joker Poker »

Found!

Last night I checked out a few bars that I occasionally pop into and surprise surprise, I found the jao in Island Bar. 100% certain that it is the same person, I got a good look at their face through the window and the shoulder length 'bob' was still the same. I didn't say anything, but at least I know where the little prick works.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

Joker Poker wrote:Found!

Last night I checked out a few bars that I occasionally pop into and surprise surprise, I found the jao in Island Bar. 100% certain that it is the same person, I got a good look at their face through the window and the shoulder length 'bob' was still the same. I didn't say anything, but at least I know where the little prick works.
You should snap some photos...
Joker Poker
Expatriate

Post by Joker Poker »

Yeah, it crossed my mind, but no flash on my phone's camera.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Holy shit! At the very least, tell the manager/owner.

They probably won't believe your "story" though. LoL.

"That lady boy is a thief! They "randomly" tried to break into my apartment."
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
EdinWigan
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by EdinWigan »

General Mackevili wrote:

Holy shit! At the very least, tell the manager/owner.

They probably won't believe your "story" though. LoL.

"That lady boy is a thief! They "randomly" tried to break into my apartment."
Careful, they can turn nasty very quickly. Better to get a picture somehow, print it and stick it on a few lamp posts in your area, he will then choose to steal elsewhere. Also drop one on the bar and let the manager deal with that but all the time maintain your anonymity
Remember your Karma helps a Wet Child In Wigan !
khmerinade
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by khmerinade »

LTO wrote:
Joker Poker wrote:...I then unbolted the front door, unlocked the security door and looked over but the jao was nowhere to be seen. Next door's balcony goes around a corner and then the jao could easily have gotten down to street level. Grabbed my trusty 8 iron and headed downstairs, but no one to be seen...
I wonder if something like this is part of the scenario that led to tragic murder of the Dutch woman and her child a few weeks back.
Exactly the same thing i thought as i read this. Very good point indeed. It's not worth it over a pair of skid-marked man-panties.
Joker Poker
Expatriate

Post by Joker Poker »

I've mulled this over a bit and agree, but I suppose the answer is that you don't know how you'll react until something like this happens. I really wanted to smash the little shit at the time but there is no knowing what you are about to walk into.

Had two beers with my sweet little girlfriend in the bar tonight and the jao wasn't there, 3 other ladyboys were if you're into that sort of thing, musta been a day off I guess, I didn't ask, I'm not letting on just yet.

Not quite sure how to get a photo unless I take my Canon one night.
Milord
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Milord »

What about those Game Trap Cameras?

They put them on trails to capture wildlife going by.

Or WebCam with Monitoring software.

Old Android Phones can be turned into IP Cams.

At least a motion sensor Spot Light ( with Growl effect ) http://soundbible.com/2034-Growling-Snarling-Dogs.html
FreeSocrates!
Expatriate
Canada

Post by FreeSocrates! »

Joker Poker wrote:Not quite sure how to get a photo unless I take my Canon one night.
Befriend'em. Buy'em a drink. Lay on the charm. Snap a photo.

Hopefully he won't fall in love with you.
The cedar roasted asparagus has good chew. I don't know how to enjoy it, so I'll Instagram it instead.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic