What K440 Poster Would You Like to See On Here?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Re: What K440 Poster Would You Like to See On Here?

Post by Soi Dog »

Username Taken wrote:
UKJ wrote: AiA, the most pompous and boring man in Asia. He is probably scared that he isn't so protected on here, and we could call him out.
Everyone is protected here, even AiA. On CEO we respect the fact that everyone has an opinion. [You don't need to agree with others' opinions though].
:bow:

Get with the program. :whip:
"Calling someone out" means challenging their stated views and picking apart their arguments and perceived hypocrisies. There is no protection from that.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Soi Dog wrote:
Not much difference between that and stealing their front page articles and copying those here.
Dammit. I was going to post Gavin's next 7 Reasons article over here as my own and delete any comments that called me out on it.

It's definitely cool if people copy their own content back and forth between forums.

Not sure exactly how it works on K440, but anything you post on CEO is still yours.

So, if you write a trip report yourself, feel free to post it on every forum known to man.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
UKJ
Expatriate

Post by UKJ »

Username Taken wrote:
UKJ wrote: AiA, the most pompous and boring man in Asia. He is probably scared that he isn't so protected on here, and we could call him out.
On CEO we respect the fact that everyone has an opinion. [You don't need to agree with others' opinions though].
:bow:

Get with the program. :whip:
It's how you go about disagreeing. Why do you think some guys have so many critics, and others don't? You don't get despised by so many people for disagreeing with them lol! As SD said, when you beat his argument, he would act like a petulant little kid and say " you're not worth it / a racist / etc" , with no reasoning, or letting you make him prove a baseless smear. He basically tried to always exit, taking the high ground, while trying a bitchy smear.

There's no smoke without fire :whip:
FreeSocrates!
Expatriate
Canada

Post by FreeSocrates! »

I for one would like to see JimmyChina join the action.
The cedar roasted asparagus has good chew. I don't know how to enjoy it, so I'll Instagram it instead.
sammycooke
Expatriate
Canada

Post by sammycooke »

I agree 100% that AIA is a complete dick rash. Calling him out for being a little bitch was what started me on a downward spiral to get banned from k440. It was too much of a cliquey club. Mind you I got pretty insulting too but I wasn't in the club and got the boot
Garry.Crabtree
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by Garry.Crabtree »

UKJ wrote:That's funny, coming from AiA, the most pompous and boring man in Asia. He is probably scared that he isn't so protected on here, and we could call him out.
I disagree with you there UKJ. Whilst AiA can be a little tiresome with his anti Rainman tirades, he is probably one of the better and most thoughtful posters on the site. I usually read his posts even if I am not following the thread and 9 times out of 10 his posts are interesting and usually spot on.

He would be a good addition to CEO if he "officially" came over.
According to the proverb: The pun is mightier than the sword
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

Garry.Crabtree wrote:
UKJ wrote:That's funny, coming from AiA, the most pompous and boring man in Asia. He is probably scared that he isn't so protected on here, and we could call him out.
I disagree with you there UKJ. Whilst AiA can be a little tiresome with his anti Rainman tirades, he is probably one of the better and most thoughtful posters on the site. I usually read his posts even if I am not following the thread and 9 times out of 10 his posts are interesting and usually spot on.
Until you call him out on some inconsistency in his diatribes and point out his fallacious logic...then you will see his other side. His views on every subject are as predictable as the tides, and he is not a quarter as bright as he seems to think he is.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

^ possibly, but he doesn't hold a grudge and seems to get back to being himself by the next day. Maybe it's a blood sugar thing.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Garry.Crabtree
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by Garry.Crabtree »

Actually I take all those nice words about AiA back as I just remembered he's aTottenham support.
Bollocks he can stay off this site forever the dirty fucker…

Mods – can we actually ban someone before they have even joined?
According to the proverb: The pun is mightier than the sword
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Garry.Crabtree wrote:

Mods – can we actually ban someone before they have even joined?
We tried to pre-ban you, but you came up with the genius idea to put a "." in the middle of your name and thwarted our plans.

:twisted:
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic