Do you own a house back home?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!

Do you own a house back home?

YES
42%
NO
58%

Total votes: 12
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Do you own a house back home?

Post by prahkeitouj »

I just checked this word. Yab morng!!
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

Anchor Moy wrote:
Samouth wrote:
prahkeitouj wrote:I think airplane is best for you.
Haha are you encouraging him to become a member of mile high clue? Probably he is already a member. :D
Mile High Club. http://www.milehighclub.com/Fun_Facts/
... 5. Brits have the most inflight intercourse
Apparently, those buttoned up Brits are the friskiest flyers. According to another Skyscanner survey of 700 cabin crew members, Brits lead the unofficial Mile High membership rolls, followed closely by the Australians, Germans, French, and Brazilians.

6. There are rules
To be considered eligible for membership, sexual intercourse has to occur at an altitude of at least 5,280ft (one mile, obv) and in an airplane, according to http://www.milehighclub.com. Many disagree, however, since isn't the whole concept really made up anyway that number is irrelevant in aviation and even Sperry wasn't flying that high.

7. Singapore Air had to ban the Mile High Club
Not long after proudly unveiling its super luxe, double-decker Airbus A380 (equipped with $10k per person, double-bed “suites”), Singapore Air publicly asked passengers to stop having sex in them. Because while they may seem private, they aren’t soundproof.
:cry: No fun even in 1st class these days.
I actually was really impressed when i learned about this and thought that there are so many things that westerners do that i don't know. :o
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

prahkeitouj wrote:I just checked this word. Yab morng!!
haha at least you learned new thing today. So somouth is not yab te.
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

Samouth wrote:
prahkeitouj wrote:I just checked this word. Yab morng!!
haha at least you learned new thing today. So somouth is not yab te.
Yes, I learn new word and new thing from you. Hehheeh... I have to be careful then. Image
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic