Phnom Penh Roof Top Flat For Sale $25.000

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
igotaworkpermit
Tourist

Re: Phnom Penh Roof Top Flat For Sale $25.000

Post by igotaworkpermit »

It has a title registered at the district level (khan ខណ្ឌ) if I understand right. I will take some pics of inside and entrance way and post tomorrow (Saturday). Peter Plank, I PMed you.
igotaworkpermit
Tourist

Some pics of flat.

Um, I didn't have time for 'staging' so please imagine vases of flowers, a basket of fresh farmer's market produce on the kitchen counter, a bowl of lemons beside the sink, and fluffy white towels in the bathroom.https://www.flickr.com/photos/134885083 ... 7176209359
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

What about that naked young lady in the shower?

[You did say 'use your imagination']
igotaworkpermit
Tourist

And here I was thinking I was the only one who could see her!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic