messed up young barang

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
TheGrinchSR
Expatriate

Re: messed up young barang

Post by TheGrinchSR »

flying chicken wrote:And lee bent, dont make your elf look like a fool in front of the world wide crowd; because I am very capable of it. I will let you make your own choice.
What's his elf ever done to you? Dildo Baggins.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

fuck you scammer
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

I know you are trying to instigate, its cool.

Online alone there are users wanting me to get banned for life, an angry boxer got mad and wanting to knock off the ring and Cam Nivag scoffing at me. I am curious whats lee bent got next on his table.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

[Mod edit: usual crap from the chicken]
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

The original thread on this is here https://cambodiaexpatsonline.com/topic6034.html

I'm locking this one.

(24 hr break coming for the chicken if he doesn't settle down).
Locked Previous topicNext topic