What K440 Poster Would You Like to See On Here?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: What K440 Poster Would You Like to See On Here?

Post by General Mackevili »

Soi Dog wrote:^ no deleted posts here without public explanation, at least.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

I see that boring little braggart andyinasia has made quite a few swipes at CEO posters in general. Always with the "I hear this" or "I hear that" about CEO but he is "not sure", because he "does't read CEO, it's not interesting". "Maybe the wanker posters (from K440) have fucked off to CEO, but I don't know".

Come on, andy. Just come out and admit you read this forum regularly.
Last edited by Soi Dog on Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

ahh the stories i could tell
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

I enjoy AiA's participation, I hope he appears here.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
UKJ
Expatriate

Post by UKJ »

Soi Dog wrote:I see that boring little braggart andyinasia has made quite a few swipes at CEO posters in general. Always with the "I hear this" or "I hear that" about CEO but he is "not sure", because he "does't read CEO, it's not interesting". "Maybe the wanker posters (from K440) have fucked off the CEO, but I don't know".
That's funny, coming from AiA, the most pompous and boring man in Asia. He is probably scared that he isn't so protected on here, and we could call him out.
UKJ
Expatriate

Post by UKJ »

phuketrichard wrote:ahh the stories i could tell
Please do. :beer3:
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

UKJ wrote: AiA, the most pompous and boring man in Asia. He is probably scared that he isn't so protected on here, and we could call him out.
Everyone is protected here, even AiA. On CEO we respect the fact that everyone has an opinion. [You don't need to agree with others' opinions though].
:bow:

Get with the program. :whip:
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

StroppyChops wrote:I enjoy AiA's participation, I hope he appears here.
I hope so too. It would be fun. Nowhere to run and hide on this site.

Try to seriously engage that pseudo-intellectual in his childish, repetitive, never ending anti-American diatribes. He folds like a house of cards, then sums it up with "you are not worth debating with, I'm out of here !". :lol:

He routinely copies and pastes the online opinions of other's, and then pretends like quoting some dimwit writer from the Guardian is enough to win an argument. Catch him in his multiple inconsistencies on any topic and he will accuse you of putting words in his mouth, or taking his quotes out of context. He is a knob of the lowest order, and a hapless fool.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Ha! You guys....

I actually like most of his posts. I called him out for brag brag bragging once, which didn't end so well, but life goes on.

We have our differences, but that's way more interesting than a forum full of "yes men." (And no, I'm not referring to CEO or K440 as a forum full of Yes Men, I'm just saying that every forum needs people that don't see every issue eye to eye.)

AiA, and every other K440er, including the big boss man, is more than welcome to come and post here anytime, and post anywhere else on the www that they please. It's hard to wrap my head around banning someone from your forum because of something insulting they said about you on another forum. I guess it's just a power trip thing or something.

And yes, we give everyone the freedom to voice their opinions of others regarding their online stuff. Please don't mistake that for a green light to bring up people's personal life on here. We also respect people's right to keep their private life private (and again, not addressing anything or anyone in particular).

We can naturally assume there will be another big shuffle of posters once the sale of K440 is complete. Who knows who will end up where!

And I'll openly admit I check in over at K440 every now and again. Not every day any more, but still, enough to see if I'm missing anything of interest.

I also have no problem with threads that show up on both forums either.

Seems we both had members start threads about HE having a stroke today. That's cool. It will happen again and again. Also saw some of the same members posting on both threads. Equally cool.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

General Mackevili wrote:
I also have no problem with threads that show up on both forums either.

Seems we both had members start threads about HE having a stroke today. That's cool. It will happen again and again. Also saw some of the same members posting on both threads. Equally cool.
Of course both forums will have similar topics, sometimes identical topics. I would, however, caution about pasting direct comments and photos from there to here, which HAS happened in all the silly back and forth drama. Not much difference between that and stealing their front page articles and copying those here. It's bad form, and we don't need to do that. Topics, yes....content, no. My 2 cents.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic