Cambodian Boy Arrested for Stealing iPhone at Diamond Island

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Cambodian Boy Arrested for Stealing iPhone at Diamond Island

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Child snatched iPhone off the table

Phnom Penh: According to Koh Santepheap The security guard of Koh Pich and people were trying to find a homeless child who snatched an Iphone 5s off the table then went to hide under Koh Pich Bridge located in Bassak commune, Chamkar Mon district.

According to the source, it happened quite often, mostly those homeless children always snatched valuable things that people put on the table while eating at Koh Pich food stall along the river and ran away. At the moment, there was a boy snatching an Iphone 5s that put on the table while the owner was eating, fortunately, people and security guard managed to arrest the boy who was hiding under the bridge for questioning and seeking for his partner.

Engrish:
Spoiler:
Be careful! Eat at the Diamond Island, do not put on the table of value underprivileged children always snatch away
Enter the text: skies

Wednesday, 19 August 2015 21:54 pm

Phnom Penh: While Diamond security and citizens took up the search and arrested street kid who had a shock iPhone 5s and hid under the twin bridges Diamond Island in Tonle Bassac commune.

Sources at the scene said the often underprivileged children always seize mobile special price put on the table while People went to visit and sit eating special Diamond Island in the river and fled again.

Another source said that a street kid snatch iPhone 5s 1 units put on your table to visit and eat Okay, and put on the table.

Sources said the latest security and surrounded by people, a street kid who seize the phone Lou Diamond under the twin bridges to ask and find additional nepotism.
Last edited by CEOCambodiaNews on Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: Child Snatched the Phone Off the Table

Post by hanno »

I am always amazed when I see how people leave their expensive shit well exposed to snatching.....
Advocatus Diaboli
Expatriate

Post by Advocatus Diaboli »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote: people and security guard managed to arrest the boy who was hiding under the bridge
:unknown: The brat is about 5 years old.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

hanno wrote:I am always amazed when I see how people leave their expensive shit well exposed to snatching.....
After living in Africa it became second nature to "nail everything down" I used to padlock my washing onto a stainless steel cable washing line and still it would go missing until I got a cat :lol:

Advocatus Diaboli
Expatriate

Post by Advocatus Diaboli »

But HEY....that's a snow leopard.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Advocatus Diaboli wrote:But HEY....that's a snow leopard.
But the man at the pet shop told me it was a rare South African pygmy cat! Must admit I was surprised how big it grew. I had to get rid of it after it ate my gardener and house keeper.

CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Video of the little thief getting arrested:

Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic