Japanese Retail Giant To Open Second AEON MALL in Phnom Penh

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Japanese Retail Giant To Open Second AEON MALL in Phnom

Post by prahkeitouj »

AE86 wrote:^^The food isn't too bad, pricewise, and the two places I went I found were really quite good. That was Japanese food though (Takoyaki and Okonomiyaki).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okonomiyaki
I never try food there, but my friends like Japanese food. We will try it one day.
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

Duncan wrote:
It's worthwhile finding, and seeing a 4D movie. You will need someone to go with you and hold your hand as it can be scary. May I suggest you ask the General to take you.
Hehehe .... I'm not a fan of 4D because I just closed my eyes when I was scared while I was watching it. When it ended, I didn't know how was the movie. So no need someone to hold my hand because I won't run out of the cinema while I'm watching. :p
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

General Mackevili wrote:
And some assholes even parked their Range Rovers right in that middle of the mall! :facepalm:

Because this mail is too big to walk around.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic