Lexus with RCAF Military Plates Runs Over Motorbike (VID)

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: Lexus with RCAF Military Plates Runs Over Motorbike (VID

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

So prahkeitouj, is that the guy, I can't read Khmer but based on some of the comments it sounds like it is him?...or maybe he's just guilty of something else?
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

Yes, he was the one. It said, This guy who drove care with RCAF number plate and hit people and tried to flee.
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

PSD-Kiwi wrote:So prahkeitouj, is that the guy, I can't read Khmer but based on some of the comments it sounds like it is him?...or maybe he's just guilty of something else?
Of course! According to this picture, it was him.
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

prahkeitouj wrote:
PSD-Kiwi wrote:So prahkeitouj, is that the guy, I can't read Khmer but based on some of the comments it sounds like it is him?...or maybe he's just guilty of something else?
Of course! According to this picture, it was him.
haha sorry, i didn't mean to make that comment, but thought you were not online. My bad. :)

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

Hehe great , You did it!! Everyone can answer the questions. I just didn't know you answered already. :p
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Samouth wrote:
prahkeitouj wrote:Most rich people in Cambodia always look down on others' lives because they think that money can buy everything!!
I saw a car run over a guy at the riverside, it still shocked me. I am actually really scared to ride motorbike.

Hey, your a lot braver than me. I am scared to even buy a motobike.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

That link only takes us to the photo. If someone has the link to the facebook page,, we can tell this scumbag what we think of him.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

It's pooping up in the news, but not any more info than is obvious in the vid.

He was drunk, someone started filming him, he ran over a bike and smashed into a car, kept going for a while but was followed and eventually stopped.

Engrish:
Spoiler:
Military officials suspected of drunk driving causing traffic accidents are trying to run people chasing stone smashed car (video)
E-mail Print PDF
Phnom Penh: A man who claimed that a military officer drove Cruiser Trading wear plates. These symptoms get drunk and cause accidents, motorcycle rammed cars filled the streets in the afternoon of August 01, 2015.

Officials police Chao said that the military officers who have symptoms of alcohol has caused accidents around roundabout Chao, but did not stop the vehicle down, solve it but tried to open the run and cause bahpear and rammed a motorcycle-car passenger variety. At the same time, people saw what was riding a motorcycle chase and pulled a stone at the car badly damaged in an attempt to solve the problem.

After trying to escape for several minutes, but could not escape the pursuit of the citizens and the capacity as well. After fleeing provocative failed car owners are angry citizens were welcomed by the hand a little bit, too, before its transmission to the police Chao address.
http://www.dap-news.com/2011-06-14-02-3 ... 14-12.html
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

Duncan wrote:
Samouth wrote:
prahkeitouj wrote:Most rich people in Cambodia always look down on others' lives because they think that money can buy everything!!
I saw a car run over a guy at the riverside, it still shocked me. I am actually really scared to ride motorbike.
Hey, your a lot braver than me. I am scared to even buy a motobike.
Duncan, it is not the matter of braveness. It is the only best choice we can choose. Ask me if i want to go around the city by car, yes i do, however in the meantime, i can't afford to have a car. It is really dangerous to go around with motorbike, however it is less hassle than travelling by tuk tuk and motordop, not to mention, i can save up some money.

General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

General Mackevili wrote:
I'm guessing the dude will settle for $2,000 or less.
Not a bad guestimate. The Cambodia Daily is saying the moto driver is asking for $3,000 but the driver is negotiating it down. He's also giving the food cart owners between $100-200 each.

And, since it was such a small infraction, he was just questioned and later released.

A military officer was arrested and briefly detained in Phnom Penh’s Pur Senchey district on Saturday after he drunkenly crashed his SUV into a motorbike and three food carts before leading police and angry locals on a low-speed chase through the city, officials said Sunday.

Theng Kosal, police chief in Choam Chao commune, said the Royal Cambodian Armed Forces (RCAF) officer—whom he refused to identify—crashed his SUV into the motorbike and carts at about 6 p.m. on Saturday.

...continued...

https://www.cambodiadaily.com/news/rcaf ... ase-90418/
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic