trying to find apartment

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
cashclay
Expatriate
Belarus

trying to find apartment

Post by cashclay »

Hi im looking to move to cambodia for about 1 month. Do you know of any short term rentals (price range 100 to 200$) that has a good ac, fridge, and fast internet? If you can help me with a site that i can search on that would be great thanks!!!
wackyjacky
Expatriate

Re: trying to find apartment

Post by wackyjacky »

Try Murray's. He's got an ad on the front of K440.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

For a short stay of 1 month you would be better off staying at a guesthouse. Not many short term apartment rental options in PP, as mentioned above, Murray's do short term rentals though.

Also, you didn't mention where in Cambodia...Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Sihanoukville ..?
Mr Londo
Tourist

Post by Mr Londo »

If you do consider Murray's I'd suggest making contact with him as early as possible as over the last six months I've contacted him regularly for his cheaper studios/flats to always be told the same thing - "sorry, all taken."
cashclay
Expatriate
Belarus

Post by cashclay »

thanks will do!! i just hope hes not above my asking price of 200$
cashclay
Expatriate
Belarus

Post by cashclay »

hey is this murray ad?? i looked on the front pf khmer440 but it isnt there
Jaap N.
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Jaap N. »

It's there. This is the link to Murray's: http://www.servicedapartmentsphnompenh.com/
cashclay
Expatriate
Belarus

Post by cashclay »

Mr Londo wrote:If you do consider Murray's I'd suggest making contact with him as early as possible as over the last six months I've contacted him regularly for his cheaper studios/flats to always be told the same thing - "sorry, all taken."
hey just checked on murray site and its seems theres a lot of openings. you guys should check it out.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic