7 Reasons Why You Really Shouldn’t Move to Cambodia

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Really Shouldn’t Move to Cambodia

Post by vladimir »

Well next trip to the farm, I'll drop you a PM in advance and I can break virgin ground.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Samouth wrote:
Kuroneko wrote:
vladimir wrote:Anybody know a restaurant I can take a rental to that serves both Khmer and western food?

I only eat western superior food, but these damned people insist on liking their own culture, very strange.
:stir:
Khoym ort youl te.
Sorry Samouth just saw this now. Here's the (sort of) explanation :D

Gavinmac posted the following request on 440
gavinmac wrote:I know that a lot of Western restaurants have some Khmer dishes, and a lot of Khmer restaurants serve some Western dishes, but which restaurants actually excel at both? If you're in food for Western food and your girlfriend wants Khmer food, where would you go?

Vladimir's quote below was a sarcastic parody on Gavinmac's original quote.
vladimir wrote:Anybody know a restaurant I can take a rental to that serves both Khmer and western food?

I only eat western superior food, but these damned people insist on liking their own culture, very strange.

Rather than reply with something to the affect "you're not being sarcastic by any chance?" I replied with what I thought was a humorous and slightly sarcastic meme of the sort "I don't often........but when I do........" genre, as a way of acknowledging Vladimir's joke.
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

Kuroneko wrote:
Samouth wrote:
Kuroneko wrote:

:stir:
Khoym ort youl te.
Sorry Samouth just saw this now. Here's the (sort of) explanation :D

Gavinmac posted the following request on 440
gavinmac wrote:I know that a lot of Western restaurants have some Khmer dishes, and a lot of Khmer restaurants serve some Western dishes, but which restaurants actually excel at both? If you're in food for Western food and your girlfriend wants Khmer food, where would you go?

Vladimir's quote below was a sarcastic parody on Gavinmac's original quote.

Rather than reply with something to the affect "you're not being sarcastic by any chance?" I replied with what I thought was a humorous and slightly sarcastic meme of the sort "I don't often........but when I do........" genre, as a way of acknowledging Vladimir's joke.
Thanks. This is really clear now. :)
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
yong
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by yong »

Sorry I posted in the wrong thread
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

yong wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:45 pm Sorry I posted in the wrong thread
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic