Khmer440 (The "Other" Cambodia Discussion Forum) for sale?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Ed Hammer
Expatriate

Re: 440 for sale?

Post by Ed Hammer »

vladimir wrote:I heard a rumour, 20k

Telesales tsaid Garage is also for sale, and scobienz has been making enquiries. Any truth in this?

The forum would suit someone with megalomaniacal tendencies, the ability to turn a blind eye to certain dodgy practices, and a knee that jerks frequently.

I'll miss scobienz, honestly, fascinating to watch the almost scizophrenic shift between ' let's not bait vlad/other people' and ' let's bait vlad/other people, they disagreed with a friend'.

He just wants to be loved like all of us , and masks his ture feelings with anger sometimes , when all he wants to say is marry me Vald
General Mackevili: I just don't want you littering our forum with your drivel.
Ed Hammer
Expatriate

Post by Ed Hammer »

Ed Hammer wrote:

Telesales tsaid Garage is also for sale, and scobienz has been making enquiries. Any truth in this?

The forum would suit someone with megalomaniacal tendencies, the ability to turn a blind eye to certain dodgy practices, and a knee that jerks frequently.

I'll miss scobienz, honestly, fascinating to watch the almost scizophrenic shift between ' let's not bait vlad/other people' and ' let's bait vlad/other people, they disagreed with a friend'.

He just wants to be loved like all of us , and masks his true feelings with anger sometimes , when all he wants to say is marry me Vald
General Mackevili: I just don't want you littering our forum with your drivel.
takeoman
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by takeoman »

Telesales, Hot Recruiter, or whatever he's calling himself now, as usual got it wrong. The owner of Garage laid this to rest days ago. :hattip:
The most boring man in the World. Ever!
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

@ Starving Pelican: which part of a guy taking advantage of me and robbing someone else of $800 after signing a contract do you consider opinion?

And which part do you not consider fraud?

We are not discussing an opinion, we are discussing a principle of law, theft is wrong..in most cases, I think?

I know you opinion could never be tainted by the fact that scobienz and gavinmac, both of whom have ties to the illegal fraternity, are friends.

I likewise consider what Israel did in Gaza genocide, I consider Bernie Madoff, Wall St et al manipulative scoundrels, and I consider GWB a lying thief and war criminal.

There are millions of, perhaps billions of people who share these views, and so much evidence against them has been public knowledge for so long that I doubt many intelligent people would even bother to try and defend the perps.

Then again, it is 440.

Pleas educate me using the above examples, and perhaps you can also educate the UNHCR about Gaza, they need help, they have no evidence or experts to help them.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Ed Hammer wrote:He just wants to be loved like all of us , and masks his true feelings with anger sometimes , when all he wants to say is marry me Vald
[/quote]

You know, he does come across as kind of touchy-feely sometimes, many people know he crossed the line with that bitch cambod at Garage, cheating bastard, I turn my back for a second!

Maybe it's just menopause creeping up on him, or TRT, I don't know if he does that.
Satiated Parrot
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by Satiated Parrot »

I give up.
Kampong Spooner
Expatriate

Post by Kampong Spooner »

Here we go again.....

Cue 2 months of furious scobienz/gavinmac/aia/logos/et al abuse.

2 months of secret 'I'm sorry, please let me back' emails to scobienz.

2 months later, he's let back and within a week his narcissistic self indulgence, insults and general TPO referral behaviour, the viscous cycle repeats.

If 95% of the internet think you're being a dick, doesn't that suggest something, anything at all about the way you act?

Fucking fruitcake, get a hobby- write some poetry/a novel (you're rather self congratulatory about your literary prowess- prove it), take your wife out or your kid to the zoo or something, anything, but give yourself a break from the internet for a week or two.

Watching somebody have a proper melt/breakdown on a public forum is quite sad, as I'm sure many will agree.

Spooner out on this thread.
Cookin' MCs like a pound o'bacon
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Kampong Spooner wrote:2 months later, he's let back and within a week his narcissistic self indulgence, insults and general TPO referral behaviour, the viscous cycle repeats.
The 'viscous' cycle?

Watching you make a fool of yourself on facebook is sad.

Get an education, your English is at this level? Jesus, give us a break, can't they at least find a native speaker?

Hey, tell us again what bad people (alleged) junkies are, and about your admission to using drugs online. Admirable.

I enjoy doing this, it gets cunts like you wound up. :lol:

Chill out, bro, heat another spoon(er).
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

You posted this on 440:

Indeed, yesterday on a facebook group, Mr Vladimir stated that 'Cambodia has the most Chinese schools outside of China'. When asked for a source for this somewhat spurious claim, he replied 'I'm too busy'then posted an old PPP article basically saying that lots of people were studying Chinese in Cambodia, then went to attack me because I 'started a sentence without a capital' and misspelled the word numptys/numpties, without backing up his original statement.

How a man of his age and responsibilities has time to trawl social media trying and failing to back up his own fragile ego and sense of superiority, whilst belittling everyone else as stupid (no semi-colon) and other playground insults is beyond me.

Checking out his facebook, it seems like he types like jessie on occasions too.

The man is clearly a self-obsessed oddball with some serious mental health issues.

1. I did NOT state 'Cambodia has the most Chinese schools outside of China'. I stated that Cambodia has the biggest Chinese language school outside of China. Learn to read English.

2. You have posted on here that you used drugs, and you teach Cambodian children. What would the owner of the school or the students, or Moeys think of that?

Doesn't seem like you have much room to criticise me, Cervantes (NOT)

You had a go at teachers, claiming they were druggies etc, and you yourself cannot even spell properly, hence the reference to usage of capital letters.
Last edited by vladimir on Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kampong Spooner
Expatriate

Post by Kampong Spooner »

vladimir wrote:You poste dthis on 440: (sic) :D

Indeed, yesterday on a facebook group, Mr Vladimir stated that 'Cambodia has the most Chinese schools outside of China'. When asked for a source for this somewhat spurious claim, he replied 'I'm too busy'then posted an old PPP article basically saying that lots of people were studying Chinese in Cambodia, then went to attack me because I 'started a sentence without a capital' and misspelled the word numptys/numpties, without backing up his original statement.

How a man of his age and responsibilities has time to trawl social media trying and failing to back up his own fragile ego and sense of superiority, whilst belittling everyone else as stupid (no semi-colon) and other playground insults is beyond me.

Checking out his facebook, it seems like he types like jessie on occasions too.

The man is clearly a self-obsessed oddball with some serious mental health issues.

1. I did NOT state 'Cambodia has the most Chinese schools outside of China'. I stated that Cambodia has the biggest Chinese language school outside of China. Learn to read English.

2. You have posted on here that you used drugs, and you teach Cambodian children. What would the owner of the school or the students, or Moeys think of that?

Doesn't seem like you have much room to criticise me, Cervantes (NOT)

You had a go at teachers, claiming they were druggies etc, and you yourself cannot even spell properly, hence the reference to usage of capital letters.
No, you didn't Vlad. You clearly said that Cambodia has the 'largest NUMBER of Chinese SCHOOLS'. Then for someone who doesn't have time to find the sources
'CNN said it'
you sure found time to continue the argument until it got deleted.

Drugs, seriously who DIDN'T take drugs in their youth, let he who is without sin...... Hell, I don't say no to a line of Charlie every now and again still and will very occasionally smoke a jazz fag, like I suspect most people.

I didn't call all teachers druggies, I also said that they were unqualified alcoholics, sex offenders and a few other insults, so what, if one can't laugh at themselves, then.....

I criticize your obnoxious online behaviour, your schizophrenic shifts from persecutor to victim, the fact because someone writes 'teh' instead of the on a Samsung and the fact you're a husband and a father who spends most hours of the day typing, at best, tripe and at worst, vindictive bile on any platform which hasn't banned you.

Personally I really don't give a monkey's balls about you and your massively impressive TEFL career in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, I'm sure your students have all gone on to achieve great things, so well done. I do my thing to feed myself and family, and have very little interest in what others do with their lives.

Interesting that you mentioned Cervantes, when there's more than a touch of Quixote about yourself.

Cookin' MCs like a pound o'bacon
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic