Avoid getting Robbed

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Re: Avoid getting Robbed

Post by Samouth »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Samouth wrote:
prahkeitouj wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote: if being robbed, morph into a dinosaur and bite their head off.. :dragonchase:
I don't understand it.
I think morph into a dinosaur and bite their head off means ប្រែកាយជាសត្វដាយណូស័រ ហើយ ខាំក្បាលពួកគេ។
correct Samouth ;)
like this... ;)
You actually reminded me of my childhood memory.
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
Joker Poker
Expatriate

Post by Joker Poker »

When you first get here you'll be being robbed every day, every time you buy something.

You just have to accept that robbing foreigners is the national sport and participation is not just limited to shops and vendors.

Having had my wallet lifted on two occasions was a bit of a bastard. I no longer carry one but keep a couple of scorpions in my pockets instead. Gives them a hell of a shock and I kind of like the screaming sound they make afterwards.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

Thank you, Samouth and Ms Lambo! Hehehe... it reminded me fake tale. :-)
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
jessy101
Expatriate

Post by jessy101 »

I though they say avoid getting rape yes my English
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

can u please ( jessey101) start ur own thread so we can avoid it?

Thanks
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

jessy101 wrote:I though they say avoid getting rape yes my English
It is okay to make mistake, since all of us are not perfect. I sometime misread too.

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
jessy101
Expatriate

Post by jessy101 »

Yes that's mistakes. My English not good. I study a cheap school not so good. I didn't finish even high school that's too bad. Poor girl. I work like a cleaner at a restaurant life isn't easy :(
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

jessy101 wrote:Yes that's mistakes. My English not good. I study a cheap school not so good. I didn't finish even high school that's too bad. Poor girl. I work like a cleaner at a restaurant life isn't easy :(
Everyone can learn. No matter how many mistakes we made, as long as we try to reduce it little by little. One day you will have great improvement. Going to expensive doesn't mean you will have decent knowledge, if you don't study hard. You are right life is not easy but we are the only one can make a different for our life.

jessy101
Expatriate

Post by jessy101 »

That's right. Your English is very good. If you can learn others language it's brilliant. You can be values able in the market place. You gotta know more than 1 skill. Work is challenge everyday. And we almost into the Asian integration.
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

jessy101 wrote:That's right. Your English is very good. If you can learn others language it's brilliant. You can be values able in the market place. You gotta know more than 1 skill. Work is challenge everyday. And we almost into the Asian integration.
The more i talked to you i felt you do have decent English. Your writing is much better now. Thanks. I am learning another language next month.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic