Sub-editor wanted - Phnom Penh Post.

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Sub-editor wanted - Phnom Penh Post.

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

I am not the POC...copied from FB.

The Phnom Penh Post is seeking a full-time sub-editor to join our copy desk.

The ideal candidate would have sub-editing or copy-editing experience and have a strong command of the English language. She or he should also be comfortable with page design; familiarity with InDesign is a plus.

The successful applicant will receive a one-year renewable contract, salary negotiable depending on experience.

Please send your CV and cover letter to Michael Philips, Chief Sub-Editor, The Phnom Penh Post. Email: [email protected] and [email protected].

Please note, this is not a reporter's position. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.

Expiry date:
Monday, August 31, 2015 - 18:15
Company:
The Phnom Penh Post

[url]http://www.phnompenhpost.com/job/sub-editor
[/quote]
Last edited by PSD-Kiwi on Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Sub-editor wanted - PP Post.

Post by rozzieoz »

What a great opportunity for someone. Are you advertising in Australia PSD-Kiwi? So many subbies have lost their jobs lately.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Just to clarify, I am not the POC...I saw that on FB and thought it may be of interest to someone on the forums.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Yeah sorry I realised that after I posted.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic