CEO and Khmer440 reach a GENTLEMEN'S AGREEMENT!

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: CEO and Khmer440 reach a GENTLEMEN'S AGREEMENT!

Post by kiwiincambodia »

General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

OrangeDragon wrote:I'm still really upset about the whole laserbeam shark thing...
We're getting them, don't worry.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

General Mackevili wrote:^ That was hilarious! ! !
I created a second K440 account to be able to PM KiR to tell him how wrong he'd got it - he whined something about "I'll take your word for it" and I suggested he contact my landlord (who knows both Cambod and I) if he was truly that worried about it. He PMed me, calling me a "worthless spammer", and then obviously thought about it as he deleted the PM a few moments later. About then I realised we're still playing in the sandpit, and the tasty nugget he's sucking on was left by the cat.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

General Mackevili wrote:
OrangeDragon wrote:I'm still really upset about the whole laserbeam shark thing...
We're getting them, don't worry.
:OD:

Of course they won't stand a chance against the Chinese... they'll be finless in seconds.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

StroppyChops wrote: I realised we're still playing in the sandpit, and the tasty nugget he's sucking on was left by the cat.
Ewww! Free speech should NOT cover that nasty image i have in my head now. Image
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
FreeSocrates!
Expatriate
Canada

Post by FreeSocrates! »

Cowshed Cowboy wrote:Ed, can I just say that as someone who slightly disagreed with you in direct contact on one occasion on the other forum, not in a nasty way but because you were almost too nice, ( if that makes sense ), I am enjoying your posting style here. For me good humour, wit and a healthy measure of sarcasm. If only your consulate had been open 25 years ago when I stopped off in Wigan en-route to Preston Poly.
:thumb:
He's also got one of the best Avatars on here IMHO. Him and Kiwi. :thumb:
The cedar roasted asparagus has good chew. I don't know how to enjoy it, so I'll Instagram it instead.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

General Mackevili wrote:
StroppyChops wrote: I realised we're still playing in the sandpit, and the tasty nugget he's sucking on was left by the cat.
Ewww! Free speech should NOT cover that nasty image i have in my head now. Image
Yeah, yeah, you let Australians in, that's what you get.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Garry.Crabtree
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by Garry.Crabtree »

So Stroppy gets banned for being Cambod and I get banned for being "slightly" funnier than Vlad.. The world's turned upside down.
According to the proverb: The pun is mightier than the sword
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

For playboy. Stop lurking a and join the fun
FreeSocrates!
Expatriate
Canada

Post by FreeSocrates! »

Postby andyinasia » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:38 pm

^ I still say that's the intention. Has all the signs of an ex-440 sockpuppet to me - most probably a regular in the other place where he suffers from a complete absence of meaningful debate.
Apparently debating a $19.50 sandwich is meaningful.

[Khmer440 link removed]
Postby andyinasia » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:24 pm

Right you are.

I don't want to stick my head in the sand, which it feels like a lot of you do. I guess its probably from all the debating you've done.

Yup, that's pretty much the case with me. I used to expend hours composing posts on serious topics, only to be abused by mostly shallow drunken sexpats. Admittedly most of them have relocated (voluntarily or otherwise) to the other place where they jerk off on how smart and superior they think they are. Their absence has led to a healthier site here, but I'm still biding my time to see if such an ambiance is maintained. If not you, I strongly suspect some of the nastier ex-440 elements of CEO will tire of the superficial, asinine nature of the site and return here to stir shit.

Having said that, there are some great posters over there who should be here - I have no idea why they got kicked off. I'm thinking of the likes of Gary Crabtree. Anyway, this is the only inet forum I've been a member of, other than for my football game, and it's been quite a sobering experience to learn how many nasty people I share a community with. It's not so much that I stick my head in the sand; it's more that I choose to whom I reveal my thoughts and opinions more carefully.
Why all the bitterness if things are going so well now that all the nasties are gone>?
The cedar roasted asparagus has good chew. I don't know how to enjoy it, so I'll Instagram it instead.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic