Street Artists let loose in museum

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Street Artists let loose in museum

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Sick!
A Museum Let Street Artists Do Whatever They Want On Its Walls. Here’s The Result

Many street artists are often discredited for their chosen line of art. A far cry from studio loft where he hibernate whilst working on their latest works, they are out and about in the very streets of their hometowns, creating art where they see it. Long Beach Museum of Art had a genius idea to allow street artists a blank canvas in their exhibitions, allowing them to create their own works as they see fit. Taking place on June 26th, the project is known as “Vitality and Verve: Transforming the Urban Landscape” which display works of not just street artists who are taking a new approach, but studio artists trying their hand at street art. “Most of the works in this exhibition will be created on our gallery walls using both traditional and non-traditional art media,” explains Ron Nelson, Executive Director of the Long Beach Museum of Art. “Once the exhibition ends, the walls will be repainted and prepared for the next exhibition. Therefore, it is important for art enthusiasts to see this amazing exhibition before it closes.

See more here... http://onemorepost.com/street-artists-p ... eum-walls/
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Re: Street Artists let loose in museum

Post by vladimir »

I think it's great, but I'm sick too, lol
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Jaap N.
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Jaap N. »

I wouldn't surprise me if PSD used the urbandictionary meaning of the word....
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sick
1)crazy, cool, insane
2)what one is on a test day
GonzoBobH
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GonzoBobH »

Personally, I like quality street art.

Hate vandalism graffiti.
It's all foma ~ kv
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic