What Kind of Fucked Up Bar Girl Tattoo is This? ( . )( . )

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Re: What Kind of Fucked Up Bar Girl Tattoo is This? ( . )( .

Post by Samouth »

hanno wrote:
Samouth wrote:wow i thought only Korean men and women who mostly have fake beauty. I didn't spot it.

By the way, she seems to be a perfect match for AD. Congrats you have got a great soul mate. :)
Are you kidding? I am sitting in our office in HCMC and at least half the girls have had some enhancements done....
Ok. i think most Thai and Vietnamese woman at least had once or twice enhancements done while most Cambodian women don't.
I guess, the reason because plastic or any beauty-related surgeries are not hugely available in Cambodia and it is expensive to get it done abroad.
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
Advocatus Diaboli
Expatriate

Post by Advocatus Diaboli »

Samouth wrote: Ok. i think most Thai and Vietnamese woman at least had once or twice enhancements done while most Cambodian women don't.
That is because Cambodians are always a bit behind actual developments. But it's coming as you can see:

PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Samouth wrote: while most Cambodian women don't. I guess, the reason because plastic or any beauty-related surgeries are not hugely available in Cambodia and it is expensive to get it done abroad.
Most average Cambodian probably haven't, but the huge amount of plastic surgery amongst wealthy Khmer women/girls is very noticeable. If you'd like to see examples of plastic surgery gone wrong, go to Rose Bar and keep an eye out for the owner, you can't miss her
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

PSD-Kiwi wrote:
Samouth wrote: while most Cambodian women don't. I guess, the reason because plastic or any beauty-related surgeries are not hugely available in Cambodia and it is expensive to get it done abroad.
Most average Cambodian probably haven't, but the huge amount of plastic surgery amongst wealthy Khmer women/girls is very noticeable. If you'd like to see examples of plastic surgery gone wrong, go to Rose Bar and keep an eye out for the owner, you can't miss her
This.

Vietnam, Thailand, Korea, etc. have a large middle class that can afford getting all these "enhancements"; Cambodia is not there yet. I guess if in PP you go where the rick Khmer ladies go, you will see plenty of boob, nose, whatever jobs. Along with tattooed eye-brows and lip lining.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

PSD-Kiwi wrote:
Quite a lot of Khmer girls of modest means have gone for "nose jobs" which cost from about $300.
BOFH
Expatriate

Post by BOFH »

hanno wrote:tattooed eye-brows
You're kidding.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Extremely common here in Youn country.
Jaap N.
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Jaap N. »

Seen several of those in Cambodia as well.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

BOFH wrote:
hanno wrote:tattooed eye-brows
You're kidding.

I know several who have had it done, although they have used Henna so that it is not permanent.

I have noticed a big trend regarding cosmetic surgery in Vietnam is for young female DJ's (I use that term loosely, mp3 playing button pushers is more accurate) to have breast enhancements and wear very skimpy outfits to try and attract the crowds. There is even a FB page dedicated to the trend.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/7428634 ... 6/?fref=ts
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

That happens a lot in the Beer Bars which are all the rage right now. There are about 8 Beer Bars that I know of within walking distance from my hotel.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic