PT NS English teacher needed

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

PT NS English teacher needed

Post by vladimir »

PT teacher wanted for one-on-one lessons with Khmer business owner, Beginner/Elementary level, classes will be held near Orussey Market

Rate is $12 hour, in your hand, after tax. Potential of increase, depending on progress/course extension.

1-2 pm, Monday to Friday, normally courses are 10 weeks but there is a distinct possibility that this class will be ongoing/long-term.

Student has specified a native-speaker.

Experience is more relevant to this position than a degree, but a minimum of a TEFL certificate is required. References/work history will be checked.

This would be a good opportunity for someone wanting to get into teaching business classes at a later date.

Please send me a PM, I will send you my email so that you can submit a CV.

Please spread the news, there are people needing work who perhaps don't read the forum.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Looking for that job
Expatriate

Re: PT NS English teacher needed

Post by Looking for that job »

Hi Vald,
Is that position still open ?
Thanks
rick_o'shea
Expatriate

Post by rick_o'shea »

Not interested but two things concern me. Private tuition should pay quite a bit higher than that per hour. You said 'after tax'... Why would tax be taken on a cash in hand job? Hehe I said hand job.
Looking for that job
Expatriate

Post by Looking for that job »

Vald when the next job comes will you please let the forum know. Cheers
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Will do. The one in Kampong Som I posted for a friend. I am based in that part of The Bodge known as The Penh, not Snooky's.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

vladimir wrote:The Bodge.
Snigger...
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic