Cost of an ass-whoopin

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Sir_Quality_U_Feel
Expatriate

Cost of an ass-whoopin

Post by Sir_Quality_U_Feel »

http://m.phnompenhpost.com/national/sok ... ant-issued
So Ms. Sasa rejected an offer of a 100k, wow. I'd take a beating for a 100k.

If you got your ass beat and it went viral on social media, how much money would make things okay for you? Would it? Justice vs compensation.

Would you turn down 100 k to see justice (maybe) served x sounds like this guy may be in hot piss
I'll give ya 500 Riel for it...
6EQUJ5
Expatriate

Re: Cost of an ass-whoopin

Post by 6EQUJ5 »

It would depend on the injuries sustained. An ass-whoopin can leave you with a couple of bruises and scrapes or it can leave you permanently disabled.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

1/ It was more than an ass-whoop. It was a serious beating.
2/ Sasa's looks are probably more important to her job and social position than yours are. (Sorry if I'm wrong. ;) )
3/Social media is backing her, so she might feel that she is an example to others, and that she really has a chance to change things.
4/ She seems to have support in high places.
5/ She is privileged enough to be able to turn down the offers to buy her silence.

We'll see how this plays out, but looks like she has all the cards and wants to make an example. She is lucky to be in a position where she can do this, and I think she knows that; good for her.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

3 mil plus reconstruction bills is what i would ask

he can afford it.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

ive given and taken beatings for free, sign me up
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
GonzoBobH
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GonzoBobH »

IF someone beat my ass because I was an ass, or for no reason at all, that's the cost of business in (pick your poisoned location/job/whatever).

I would take any chump change offered.

But if someone beat my ass without justified provication 'caue I am something particular, or becasue they thought I was something particular,like this:

o female
o GLBTQ
o jewish
o white
o American
o Arab
o Hispanic
o etc, etc, ad nauseum

Then nothing short of, honestly, say a post-tax payment of $1 Million USD would assuage me anger. With a cool million I could donate a chunk of change to said presumed affiliation, move to Rota Spain, and have some relative I have never wanted to meet cripple the fucker. Nothing too over the top. I wouldn't want him so fucked up that the goverment would have to hire someone to wipe his ass (literally), but sans a government check, he cried himself to sleep every day because of the pain. Something that would haunt him in old age. Like remove his dick, carve I LOVE USSR in his forehead and GO FOX across his face in hypertrophic scars.

That's off the top of my head. Given time in rehab, I could think of worse. :evil:

Cheers,

GBH
It's all foma ~ kv
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

I think you are too forgiving, GBH.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic